Release Notes v1.0.0.98

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noira

08-11-2010

.... Why nerf Soraka?? TT_TT

She can't kill, and now she's nerfed in healing?

Is it even worth it to have her on a team now? =(

Zerrak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

I am pretty shocked that rune pages didn't cost 10K+ IP.
But it still amazes me at the complaining that goes on, people never appear to be grateful for what they have.

I mean, hey.. This is a free to play game. Look at the other f2p games, every company charges people for silly things.

Lorifel

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xurreal View Post
You need to actually repair Shadow Walk. It's so disappointing to see the half-assed "fix" for it by making Revive not break stealth after death. If my boss at work saw me do something similar, I'd get written up for shoddy workmanship.

While you're at it, you may as well give her her dodge back, since dodge is meant for melee assassins like Akali, Katarina, and Evelynn (who, unlike the first two, has zero range).

Teleport should not break Shadow Walk. It was part of a strategy you listed in your own words, which, to this day, you have yet to change.

What is sad is these are all changes you've implemented following some "expert on Evelynn" advice, and they all hurt like hell. It has nothing to do with how bad she was before you completely wrecked her, but more about how unplayable you are making her.

Listen to the people who play her regularly. Those will give you reasonable, sound, and just criticism on Evelynn. Do that, and she might actually balance out.
+1
I haven't noticed the removal of Dodge (though perhaps jungling with Eve became a bit more of a pain now), but remothing the ability to stealth teleport ruined part of the fun.

Genesis G

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix7786 View Post
They already DID nerf Taric. Anyone know why though? The level 30's I played with had no clue why.
Vlad got nerfed this patch as well. Xin last patch. The kid is just being ignorant, downvoting him.

Genesis G

Recruiter

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepharim View Post
I find all the complaints about Ryze to be intriguing. I'm guessing they're coming from lower leveled players, as one hardly sees him in higher level games.

I play him a bit, and sure, he's powerful, but not that hard to counter.
I think people complain because of the extremely low skill cap that comes with Ryze. But I agree with you, he is never really an issue for me.

Alberio Imma

08-12-2010

I see a lot of people QQ'ing in this topic.

Riot, you can nerf my faves, buff my hated, and I'll still play League. Why? Becuase it's a effing amazing game. Keep up the good work and I'll keep playing.

LittleFuryBugs

08-12-2010

rune pages = O.V.E.R.P.R.I.C.E.D.

HighSociety

08-12-2010

^ yes they are. at least make them IP only because now players who put money into it will have the upper hand in ranked games

Refreshing Milk

08-12-2010

Why would you nerf soraka? All she has going is her heal. Maybe you should give her a boost in starcall or infuse -- yunno? That would actually make sense.

Implement new items to counter maybe? This way if the opponents are having trouble with her heals - let them spend money to counter. Don't make her useless.

All this bull of "oh she's always instant banned for ranked" should only support that shaco should get a nerf.

Nerf Shaco and be fair, or buff Soraka back.

Everyone always cries about Shaco too and there's never a nerf for him.

A Dark Lotus

08-13-2010

I like how they closed the Rune Page thread because they get negative feedback for once. Why don't you just be courtious to your loyal players by giving them ONE free runepage with the next patch. I've spent alot of money on this game and I'm not giving another penny until I see some graditude...

Lets turn this page into the new Rune Page thread!