Do you think this Champion should go to the League?

Yes! Definitely. 316 52.23%
Maybe, just tweak around the numbers a bit more. 154 25.45%
Not yet, you need to rework a couple skills 72 11.90%
No, this champion wouldn't work out at all. 63 10.41%
Voters: 605. You may not vote on this poll

Tyzone, The Scholar of the Void

12345612 ... 46
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyReinhardt View Post
I like the idea for the champion. But it seems as if he has a bit too much health. The more I read about your champion, the less I see him having that much health late game. The mana I can see, even if you buffed it a bit. But since he isn't really going to get really close to anyone anytime soon (At least I don't think he wants too lol) I feel like that much health is a little too much. Maybe four hundred less would make a bit more since. This of course is just my opinion.

I love the Lore behind your character as well as the judgement and the description for some reason reminds me of a mix between Kassadin, Talon, and Ryze thrown into one.
Thanks man, I enjoy your comment, I'll tune down the mana and health a bit.

Trolosaurus

05-04-2012

Tweak a bit and we are good to go.

BSMaster

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
Tweak a bit and we are good to go.
Tweak a bit as in which areas?

Extra Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Looks like a good champ. The one problem I have is the CC durations, 1 sec seems rather short for a duration that doesn't scale up with anything. btw thanks for the advice on my champ.

BSMaster

05-05-2012

No problem, also do you sugggest extending the CC time as it the skills go up in level?

MespeR

05-05-2012

Nice Champion, Although for his E is requires a bit too much channeling time especially in times of need such as teamfights, because most teamfights are almost less that 4 seconds if you really think about it lol. Maybe make the channel time less as he levels up or decrease it a bit so he wont have to wait as long to get into the fight. And his ult is a great idea too. The only thing about the ultimate is, is that you should have a minor slow when the enemy walks through it, so the enemy can't escape as easily.
Nice champion and sounds very fun to play

Extra Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSMaster View Post
No problem, also do you sugggest extending the CC time as it the skills go up in level?
Yes

StabbedUrMom

05-05-2012

Very solid champion design, but just one thing. I feel he should be more squishy. I mean, he is very tanky, with 2035 Base health at 18, and he starts out with 415. Maybe nerf that down to 380 starting health, with (+85) a level. I mean, look at Ryze, they took him down because of his tankiness. With 380 (+85), (Ryze is 360 (+86)), Tyzone will have 1825 Base health at 18, which is plenty for an AP carry mage.

FallenNecros

05-05-2012

This champion will be too overpowered because of his CC loaded skills and mana gain.

BSMaster

05-05-2012

I have taken all your suggestions and tuned down the base stats accordingly.
Also as a reply to FallenNecros, this champ wouldn't be too overpowered b/c:
1. His "uncrippling" CC are random and only 1 can be triggered at a time.
2. His "crippling" CC are also random and can't be exactly abused on a crowd due to the fact he has to lay traps.

12345612 ... 46