Need dodge penalty.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahhhh Crap

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenithZephyr View Post
Been trying to get a game for the last 18 mins. Here's hoping.
try playing a real game in blind- or would your elo crash if you were forced to fight against any champ?

FDru

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahhhh **** View Post
try playing a real game in blind- or would your elo crash if you were forced to fight against any champ?
You're a ****ing idiot. And you're bad.

Hint: good players have high queue times in both modes.

A12MO12

05-04-2012

i would say afk players are more of an issue then dodging

Laurix

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12MO12 View Post
i would say afk players are more of an issue then dodging
If you're referring to people AFK in Champion Selection, 50% of the time they're not even AFK.

When people are forced to go bot and/or dislike their team, they hard-random and want someone else to dodge. Even without the penalty, people are still too lazy to do it themselves.

A12MO12

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
If you're referring to people AFK in Champion Selection, 50% of the time they're not even AFK.

When people are forced to go bot and/or dislike their team, they hard-random and want someone else to dodge. Even without the penalty, people are still too lazy to do it themselves.
I'm reffering to people who go afk in game and make you lose as a result. Although I have won a few games 4 v 5. The most recent i was pantheon and between me and a jax we got 46 kills.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Quote:
lol- I have zero issue playing against a twitch or Eve, I just dont play with them on my same team. Feel free to friend me and set up a game against me, I'll do quite fine =)

And trying to bash my elo is just silly, would you like to compare ***** lengths next?
No, I wanna compare metrics relevant to the topic of the conversation. You lose more than you win.

Ahhhh Crap

05-04-2012

Quote:
No, I wanna compare metrics relevant to the topic of the conversation. You lose more than you win.
i only play blind, no draft, and I will afk a game with a worthless team. I dont care bout my win/loss, and its not a relevant metric to measure skill in the game. Again, if you want to try and talk down on me, play a game against me- otherwise youre just internet tough guy with a big keyboard =)

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Quote:
i only play blind, no draft, and I will afk a game with a worthless team. I dont care bout my win/loss, and its not a relevant metric to measure skill in the game. Again, if you want to try and talk down on me, play a game against me- otherwise youre just internet tough guy with a big keyboard =)
And stats. And a reputation amonst high level players.

PS: I carry "worthless" teams. I also encourage them, and tell them how to do better in game. I also lay out a strategy if they are willing to listen.

A12MO12

05-04-2012

Quote:
even if my team is worthless i still finish the game. It's people with your attitude "oh it's dominion I can do what i want" that make it a pain for those of us that want to win.

Ahhhh Crap

05-04-2012

Quote:
And stats. And a reputation amonst high level players.

PS: I carry "worthless" teams. I also encourage them, and tell them how to do better in game. I also lay out a strategy if they are willing to listen.

*yawn*

youre amazing- but anyways, I've carried more than my fair share of worthless teams. I just grow tired of it at times. If there's something good on TV, and I'm playing with a team where we take on 2 enemies with 4 of us, all full health, and 3 of my teammates run away because one of their champs is jax, I go watch TV. Its not because its dom and doesnt matter- its because its a free video game and doesnt matter. If my own team isnt trying to win and I dont have the motivation to carry them, do I have an obligation to? Not one bit.

Similarly if I have a team calling me all sorts of really mean words (that really hurt my feelings, honest) while I'm carrying them, again- if there's something more entertaining to do I'm going to go that way. A loss hurts me zero. Absolutely zero. Why not take it instead of helping some jerkwads get a victory off my effort while I go do something that I'll enjoy. I play video games to have fun-thats the only and entire reason. If the game is being purposely made less fun by my own team there is zero obligation to help them out, and in fact a decent amount of motivation to NOT help them out. Thats simple effort-reward logic there man.

I have never left a game where a team was trying and willing to listen to suggestions or at the very least just showed some effort. But you know as well as I do that is not the case with many games of dominion, especially when you blind-solo que.

Oh- and whoever said reputation amongst other high level players? Please, get out of here with that holier than though ****e. I dont respect a child molester congressman because up until then all his buddies respected him, right? Respect amongst peers is only as good as the peers- and guys who covet their ELO like its their self-worth are not people I consider my peers so again, not going to hurt me what they might think about me. And stats? stats are meaningless in a team game. I have crazy good stats in my game history that show I know how to play over a variety of champs. I also have stats on my record that are severely affected by my teammates. Stats are only as good as the environment theyre created in- a game with lag issues, disconnect issues, and a host of other problems is not a neutral environment without external influences. Yes- I'm a math guy so very much aware of such a thing. If youre not I respect why you might not take such things into consideration.

You guys are trying to hate on me for pointing out the other side of the argument- maybe you could try and learn a thing or two about what causes the issue and you might be able to avoid it in the games you play? Crazy thought, but you cant learn anything when you think you know everything, too bad,

Cheers =)

123456 ... 7