Banned for exceptional character building.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i say boo U run

05-04-2012

I got banned again this week. I get banned a lot, and not for harrassing other players every death and move in the game. Not for raging and leaving or being the average crybaby LoL player. I get banned because of how I build characters.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7145/winsn.jpg

This is not an exaggeration, out of 15 recent games I lost 2 with my LuLu build. After winning nonstop I get into a bad game where 2-5 minutes in players do not like my first item and call to report me. Several minutes more into the game the other lanes feed and there is no hope, and the entire team calls to report my build. 99% of games like this come down to teamwork, and not having it and not a sole players build.

Then yesterday I had a bad day and lost ALOT. I got one game where a duo quit before the minions even started because even though I was first pick and said I "prefer mid", I didn't even demand mid because I could play other lanes, the last pick decides that he's mid because LuLu is support only. I thought he was going top until I move into mid position and he ragequits to "teach me a lesson". Meanwhile, him and his duo partner explain to both teams why I'm at fault for this (even though I would have went to any other lane but there was no communication, just nerd rage). By the end, the entire team was blaming me cause "lulu can't mid" and they turned it around to me being at fault.

So basicly, even if you have valid builds that fit into the meta, you can not use them unless you win. If you lose you get reported, and if you have a bad day you get reported enough to be banned. And who does the banning? The very ignorant population that reports you in the first place.

The kind of behavior I see every single game has no excuse. It's hard to even have fun anymore, I can win a ton of games but it's always sour knowing this same team giving me praise will turn in an instant if things go bad. Most games are over in the first 5 minutes, because players give up saying "gg" and blaming 1 person. How can it be THIS bad?

ZeitKuppler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

I'm 99% sure that the reason you got banned is not for what you claim it to be, but you got banned for verbal harassment most likely.

Whizzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

inb4 pendragon'd and your deepest darkest secrets are revealed.

Sovžet Union

05-04-2012

dw, this community also hates AP janna

AllenEX

05-04-2012

You know what I love about these threads? When a Red comes on and smacks down the OP for why they really got banned.

Scary Face

05-04-2012

I am just going to point something out here. If all you said was you prefer mid but take lulu? I am going to assume you're supporting the carry. She can go mid yes but you didnt say I am midding as lulu or anything like that.

SarionRevered

05-04-2012

i highly doubt you were banned for your item build...

Lasac

05-04-2012

Bump, want to see what happens.

Disgruntler

05-04-2012

You don't get banned for Non-support Lulu. God that's not even like playing Eve--it's actually a thing, and most of the people in Tribunal know that.

It is WELL KNOWN that Lulu is playable in any position--it's not a secret that she can be built 0CS, AD, or AP. You're not even doing anything unusual or non-conventional here.

You get banned for doing things that make Tribunal go 'This guy's gotta go.' What have you done in multiple games that would cause over 75% of normal, rational people watching to want you punished?

Seriously dude. Ask that question. It AIN'T Lulu.

Lulu Nakura

05-04-2012

I dare you to post on your main account and ask pendragon for help. We all know you didn't get banned for being too good, who are you trying to fool?