With all my passion, I request you undo the Rumble audio nerf

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiChToFeN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2012

epic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
Good eventide, my fine sir!

What say you here? Rumble's sounds, his sonic attire; his acoustical identity... altered?

I must admit, the thought is bewildering! Inconceivable! Here I was, reading thy discontent, charging myself with the mission of finding out why this calamity took place!

But, alas! After lunging at Jay, our Sound Designer, deeming him an uncouth ruffian and a brigand for this crime, it was utter surprise that I found on his face! "Rumble's sounds, changed? Nay, methinks not! I pray you, look, it is unchanged!" said he.

Seeing and, by my troth, hearing Rumble's sounds in their purest form, displayed in front of me, I murmured, "I see, verily, that it is so", and left his room with hanging head.

I pray you, sir, where hast thou experienced this happenstance? For I shall do my utmost to unravel this mystery.

Godspeed!

Abjurant

05-03-2012

praeco, i say, look at this scroll

for it contains the knowledge of our ancestors and myself included, through the power of my scribes

oh god i'm bad at this lol

here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2041686

(basically a thread with 4 red posts, and.. yeh. i .. no happy.. with animations. this is exactly the same, basically everyone has lost their ability to spam taunts/sounds (with rumble) and all is very very sad now)

Sehnder

05-03-2012

Quote:
I pray you, sir, where hast thou experienced this happenstance? For I shall do my utmost to unravel this mystery.
Godspeed!
It is as Pwntifex pwntificates. As Sylvr further clarifies, this problem was brought about due to being unable to loop /laugh anymore.

Now, I think no one doubts the good intentions of this change- the impact on Rumble was not forseen. It is much like if some kind soul built a homeless shelter for the downtrodden- only to find it was built upon an ANCIENT INDIAN BURIAL GROUND causing the DEAD TO RISE AND SEEK THE FLESH OF THE LIVING. While the intent was no doubt benevolent, a certain cost benefit analysis must be performed to determine whether the change is worth the unanticipated collapse of society and decrease in local property values.

Praeco

Composer

05-03-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehnder View Post
It is as Pwntifex pwntificates. As Sylvr further clarifies, this problem was brought about due to being unable to loop /laugh anymore.

Now, I think no one doubts the good intentions of this change- the impact on Rumble was not forseen. It is much like if some kind soul built a homeless shelter for the downtrodden- only to find it was built upon an ANCIENT INDIAN BURIAL GROUND causing the DEAD TO RISE AND SEEK THE FLESH OF THE LIVING. While the intent was no doubt benevolent, a certain cost benefit analysis must be performed to determine whether the change is worth the unanticipated collapse of society and decrease in local property values.
Alas, now that you describe me this unholy scenario, I must reconsider!

I now see the drastic loss, oh, how can a man walk through these dark alleys of life, threatened by its silent appearance and twitching animations, like a dark omen, quiet but grim, hovering above one's head?! It is indeed a miserable idea!

My god, may we have doomed our game's society? If this man speaks the truth, I swear, I shall find myself a pistol and shatter my brainpan!

Bobomberman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Due, to this terrible change, I have found I can also no longer pelvic thrust with Nocturne's taunt spam anymore, truly never before has a tragedy been so great.

zarbiz

05-04-2012

Praeco's posts are even funnier reading while intoxicated. Truly, truly, truly outrageous.

Dr3x1

05-04-2012

Dear IronStylus,
It is with heavy heart that I must inform you I have found a new favorite rioter. Though we've never traded words you will, however, always be dear to me, and I hope this does not cause contentions between us.

Sincerely,
A random fan you've never known.

But seriously Peaeco, that post was epic. Be the 2nd rioter to ever play a game with me? I'm the most sportsmanlike player you will ever find, and totally humble too!

Sehnder

05-04-2012

Quote:
My god, may we have doomed our game's society? If this man speaks the truth, I swear, I shall find myself a pistol and shatter my brainpan!
Noble Praeco, I would implore you to reconsider this rash course. With those same hands which brought about this unintended travesty, this travesty can be undone. Your grey matter may yet restore all to its rightful place, and it serves no man to expel this ray of hope from its rightful resting place!

None among us can question the zeal with which you seek to right the audio wrongs that may besiege the league. Despair not, and with this same zeal blaze the path to a brighter future- one where Rubmles can rev, Nocturnes can thrust, and all is as it should be.

FlutterShen

05-04-2012

Quote:
Alas, now that you describe me this unholy scenario, I must reconsider!

I now see the drastic loss, oh, how can a man walk through these dark alleys of life, threatened by its silent appearance and twitching animations, like a dark omen, quiet but grim, hovering above one's head?! It is indeed a miserable idea!

Any chance we can make Lux's laugh less grating on the nerves?

RF Komos

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutterShen View Post
Any chance we can make Lux's laugh less grating on the nerves?
By this he means "Less likely to make people want to murder someone", if there was any confusion about it.