Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mojay

05-03-2012

Cassiopeia,

why are you so OP? I pretty much can only select Ahri, Kennen or Vladimir as my champion if I see you going for mid lane because otherwise I will be zoned out for most of laning phase by your poisons. It is immensely satisfying, however, to utilize Ahri's Spirit Rush or Kennen's Lightning Rush to dash behind you right as your petrifying gaze unleashes so to avoid the its effect entirely hehe.

Also, do you have a double anatomy? What I mean by this is, do you have two stomachs, two sets of intestines, etc.

Oh and one more thing...as I was going to submit these questions to you a black arrow appeared next to my hand with a note attached addressed to you. It read "You too will die by my hand, abomination, just like your fellow Noxians. No one will escape the Arrow of Retribution".

Just thought I'd let you know.

Ask Shyvana

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
Upset? Not excessively. Oh, if I think about it for too long sure, but not as a common thing. While I still have not fully accepted my serpentine nature, I am more or less resigned to staying in this form. Would you not feel resignation if you were to be trapped in one of your forms?

As for my political affiliations, those of us in the diplomatic sphere are generally friendlier to each other than to the warriors of our own nations. I mean no offense, but people such as Jarvan, my sister and even yourself are more suited to smashing heads than negotiating precise treaties. The League is not suited to those of a diplomatic stance - Poppy's "hammer diplomacy" is not the same kind of dance that I performed in Noxus. Am I still loyal to Noxus? Of course, but the interests of diplomacy triumph over petty forces such as nationalism. I suggest you speak to Kassadin about it - he serves the balance of power above all else. Perhaps he can provide you another aspect of this point of view.

-The Serpent's Embrace
In truth, I do wish all our problems and differences could be settled with quill and parchment. But I realized very quickly that our nation's problems run so deep, only the splattering of burning guts on the Fields of Justice will ever solve anything. I am eternally loyal to Demacia, but I am not a native, and I'm quite new. Because of this, I do sometimes wonder why there is such hatred between us. I understand the issues and the ideologies, but the sheer intensity of the fury... I'm half-dragon. I feel rage every second of every day. This still surprises even me. At this point... I honestly don't see how diplomacy helps anything. I'm sure it does - I've certainly read enough military history textbooks on the subject - but I've yet to see it happen.

...I apologize, I'm rambling. Let me ask you this. No doubt your previous diplomatic duties had you doing some... physical diplomacy with foreign nationals. Most humans I've met deeply associate physical intimacy with love, and don't want to separate the two. Erm... why is it that you are fine with separating them?

...that was offensive, wasn't it? Sigh. I haven't been living as a human for long, forgive me.

ColossusCrusher

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthurnax View Post
Cassiopeia,

why are you so OP? I pretty much can only select Ahri, Kennen or Vladimir as my champion if I see you going for mid lane because otherwise I will be zoned out for most of laning phase by your poisons. It is immensely satisfying, however, to utilize Ahri's Spirit Rush or Kennen's Lightning Rush to dash behind you right as your petrifying gaze unleashes so to avoid the its effect entirely hehe.

Also, do you have a double anatomy? What I mean by this is, do you have two stomachs, two sets of intestines, etc.

Oh and one more thing...as I was going to submit these questions to you a black arrow appeared next to my hand with a note attached addressed to you. It read "You too will die by my hand, abomination, just like your fellow Noxians. No one will escape the Arrow of Retribution".

Just thought I'd let you know.
Overpowered? I simply use what the League allows me to use, and if most summoners are unable to cope with that when they face me, that speaks more to their inferiority than anything else. All of us champions are powerful. The summoners are what make or break a match. Fools, the lot of them.

Now that is rude. Consider yourself fortunate that I do not petrify you for that insolence. As for Varus, well, he is certainly welcome to try to defeat, but I doubt he will be successful. From what my sources have told me, he does not have any way to stop my dance once it begins. That is enough to seal his fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...I apologize, I'm rambling. Let me ask you this. No doubt your previous diplomatic duties had you doing some... physical diplomacy with foreign nationals. Most humans I've met deeply associate physical intimacy with love, and don't want to separate the two. Erm... why is it that you are fine with separating them?

...that was offensive, wasn't it? Sigh. I haven't been living as a human for long, forgive me.
It would be offensive to a stranger, but we have fought and died both with and against each other enough times that I will forgive the transgression - this time. Your admission of naivete helps in this regard. However, it is quite simple. Like any other action, overuse and repetition can lead to a certain dulling of its enjoyment. While I enjoy intimacy in all its forms, you could say that my duties to Noxus have innoculated me to love. Of course, I am not above feigning it for my own purposes...

-The Serpent's Embrace

Mojay

05-03-2012

Quote:
Overpowered? I simply use what the League allows me to use, and if most summoners are unable to cope with that when they face me, that speaks more to their inferiority than anything else. All of us champions are powerful. The summoners are what make or break a match. Fools, the lot of them.

Now that is rude. Consider yourself fortunate that I do not petrify you for that insolence. As for Varus, well, he is certainly welcome to try to defeat, but I doubt he will be successful. From what my sources have told me, he does not have any way to stop my dance once it begins. That is enough to seal his fate.

-The Serpent's Embrace
His arrows hurt. Just sayin'. Especially with all that corruption or whatever on them. And his giant bouncing tendril which is a lot like Ashe's Enchanted Arrow might be able to stop you...just be on your guard is all.

Some champions are certainly more powerful than others. Compare Eve's jungling capabilities with say Udyr, Shyvana, or Dr. Mundo. Similarly, you tend to have very strong dominance in mid lane simply by the way your abilities work. Sustained damage over time compared to high burst, strong pushing power, and the ability to trade effectively with almost anyone is what makes you such a strong champion. Indeed, I'm sure you've noticed that many high summoners such as the ones named "Reginald" or "Scarra" like to utilize you often?

And sorry if you took any offense to the organ thing...it was a serious question.

ColossusCrusher

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthurnax View Post
His arrows hurt. Just sayin'. Especially with all that corruption or whatever on them. And his giant bouncing tendril which is a lot like Ashe's Enchanted Arrow might be able to stop you...just be on your guard is all.

Some champions are certainly more powerful than others. Compare Eve's jungling capabilities with say Udyr, Shyvana, or Dr. Mundo. Similarly, you tend to have very strong dominance in mid lane simply by the way your abilities work.

And sorry if you took any offense to the organ thing...it was a serious question.
I was under the impression that Eve's powers were forcibly limited by the League to prevent her from destroying newer summoners and preventing new "talent" from entering the Fields of Justice. And while my abilities lend themselves to early dominance, they can be countered. Moving to the side is obvious, as is calling in support from the jungler. Karthus and Galio are also safe choices - the Deathsinger can farm very safely and the Sentinel is designed to defeat mages. If you have more skill than my summoner, defeating me should not be so difficult either. Summoner outrage has already caused my abilities to be restrained. I would not like that to happen again.

-The Serpent's Embrace

Ask the Monkey

05-03-2012

I wonder how strong your poison really is?
Bite me, I want to know.

Ask Shyvana

05-03-2012

Quote:
It would be offensive to a stranger, but we have fought and died both with and against each other enough times that I will forgive the transgression - this time. Your admission of naivete helps in this regard. However, it is quite simple. Like any other action, overuse and repetition can lead to a certain dulling of its enjoyment. While I enjoy intimacy in all its forms, you could say that my duties to Noxus have innoculated me to love. Of course, I am not above feigning it for my own purposes...

-The Serpent's Embrace
Really? I... can't help but... eh, nevermind. Do as you please. Though I do wonder how a relationship between you and Pantheon would work. I have no idea why, but it just came to me, and I can somehow feel it working...

ColossusCrusher

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
I wonder how strong your poison really is?
Bite me, I want to know.
If you insist, but be warned that you will most likely need Soraka to heal you afterwards.

*gasp* - AAAAH! Noxious Blast -> Twin Fang combo, ceasing after one rotation.

Are you sure that was wise, Monkey King?

Quote:
Really? I... can't help but... eh, nevermind. Do as you please. Though I do wonder how a relationship between you and Pantheon would work. I have no idea why, but it just came to me, and I can somehow feel it working...
Of course it would work, but it wouldn't last long. I've never seen a hatred-based relationship last, although they are exhilarating while in progress. Whether Pantheon is up to the challenge is another matter entirely.

-The Serpent's Embrace

Ask the Monkey

05-03-2012

Wukong's whole body turns to stone.

"It hurts, but in a good way. Your poison is a lot stronger than I expected. But thankfully, I'm used to being in state. Try again after I get back to normal.
One more thing, Pantheon seem busy with Ezreal lately, don't disturb them."

Ask Fortune

05-03-2012

Quote:
I don't know - I've seen some pretty long snakes. But I'll have to take you up on your offer.
...it was innuendo, Cass. Of all people, I expected you to get it!

Quote:
Let me ask you this. No doubt your previous diplomatic duties had you doing some... physical diplomacy with foreign nationals. Most humans I've met deeply associate physical intimacy with love, and don't want to separate the two. Erm... why is it that you are fine with separating them?

...eesh. You might as well have asked "you have lots of intercourse. why?". That'd probably have been less offensive. *chuckles*

Quote:
Of course it would work, but it wouldn't last long. I've never seen a hatred-based relationship last, although they are exhilarating while in progress. Whether Pantheon is up to the challenge is another matter entirely.

-The Serpent's Embrace
...has Pantheon ever evaded your paralyzing gaze by looking at your reflection in his shield?