Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
I heard some summoners talk about how a certain monkey likes getting shot in the head.

Cassiopia, would you mind giving me a small poison sample, I need to make an anti-venom for the some of the snakes in the plague jungles.
I suppose I might be able to help you, but my venom is quite different from those found in ordinary snakes - it is of a potency similar to Singed's concoctions or Teemo's darts. An antidote for those poisons may not function as well against lesser ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Yes. In the interest of civility, I've considered asking something of your sister in her column, but I suspect very little good would come of it. I'm rather surprised at your stance, though. I would have thought, growing up in Noxus, you'd have stronger opinions. But I suspect you hate Freljord far more, considering...

On that note, I must ask, are you still upset at your transformation?
Upset? Not excessively. Oh, if I think about it for too long sure, but not as a common thing. While I still have not fully accepted my serpentine nature, I am more or less resigned to staying in this form. Would you not feel resignation if you were to be trapped in one of your forms?

As for my political affiliations, those of us in the diplomatic sphere are generally friendlier to each other than to the warriors of our own nations. I mean no offense, but people such as Jarvan, my sister and even yourself are more suited to smashing heads than negotiating precise treaties. The League is not suited to those of a diplomatic stance - Poppy's "hammer diplomacy" is not the same kind of dance that I performed in Noxus. Am I still loyal to Noxus? Of course, but the interests of diplomacy triumph over petty forces such as nationalism. I suggest you speak to Kassadin about it - he serves the balance of power above all else. Perhaps he can provide you another aspect of this point of view.

-The Serpent's Embrace

Ask Ezreal

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
I suppose I might be able to help you, but my venom is quite different from those found in ordinary snakes - it is of a potency similar to Singed's concoctions or Teemo's darts. An antidote for those poisons may not function as well against lesser ones.
I see. Do you know any snake friends that might be able to help me?...without ingesting me of course

ColossusCrusher

05-03-2012

Quote:
I see. Do you know any snake friends that might be able to help me?...without ingesting me of course
I suppose if you were to go to the plague jungles you would find a snake or twenty that you could use to make an antidote. Seeing as Pantheon killed the others like me, that may be your only option. Is there anyone you wish notified in case you fail to return?

-The Serpent's Embrace

Ask Ezreal

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
I suppose if you were to go to the plague jungles you would find a snake or twenty that you could use to make an antidote. Seeing as Pantheon killed the others like me, that may be your only option. Is there anyone you wish notified in case you fail to return?

-The Serpent's Embrace
Zilean. ._. Also if I have to kill one of your snake brethren I will do so. I hope you do not take offense to this, but one snakes head to make anti-venom is a small price to pay to save the countless slaughter of others.

Trolosaurus

05-03-2012

When we last left off back at page 3, Trolosaurus was still a statue!
"um... help?"
....and nothing has changed!
.....he'll break free eventually.

Ask Ezreal

05-03-2012

Cassiopia...did that statue just mumble?

ColossusCrusher

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
When we last left off back at page 3, Trolosaurus was still a statue!
"um... help?"
....and nothing has changed!
.....he'll break free eventually.
(Lulu never replied to my request to polymorph you :/)

Quote:
Cassiopia...did that statue just mumble?
I asked Lulu to polymorph it to see if he would revert to normal, but she never did it. And yes, I'll notify Zilean should you not survive, and do whatever you need to my less evolved cousins.

-The Serpent's Embrace

Trolosaurus

05-03-2012

With a great force of will, the statue suddenly starts to shake... and then the right arm cracks open. Feeling around for bit, it delivers repeated blows to itself until the stone breaks off.
Summoner Trolosaurus collapses on the ground, gasping for air.
"Well.... now I'm pissed off. I think I'm going to go randomly vent all of my anger onto the first person I meet for all of my troubles."
And then he walked off and did just that... and this person happened to be Shaco.
...He'll be fine.

AskVoidWalker

05-03-2012

Cassiopia,
What is the stance of Noxus on the Void threat? And if there is one would I be able to find myself a small house there?
-Kassadin, The Void Walker

ColossusCrusher

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskVoidWalker View Post
Cassiopia,
What is the stance of Noxus on the Void threat? And if there is one would I be able to find myself a small house there?
-Kassadin, The Void Walker
Noxus is aware of the Void threat, but unfortunately is unable to give an official communique at this time for security reasons. And there are many small houses in Noxus. I'm sure one of them is for sale. Any reason in particular?

-The Serpent's Embrace