Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColossusCrusher

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Considering I do not have something for snakes and that you remind me of Morgana, no. I respect all my opponents, except for the ones that make me fall over laughing, not to mention my opinion on mages. You are right when you say that your twin fangs do not tingle, they simply sting a little. Also, for the record, if I wear less it is easier to move.

Pantheon, the Artisan of War
Oh, that's cute. You think I'm a freak; let me get on your level. Now, do you have anything else to say or should I just let one of those all-male striptease troupes know that they've found a new member? I could even tell Ezreal and Taric about your new job.

-The Serpent's Embrace

(Just as an aside, the flavor I'm going for is Queen B*tch of the Universe, but barely repressing completely psychotic tendencies, as seen when she loses it and goes AAAAAH!)

Ask the Monkey

05-03-2012

Do you eat bananas?

Ask Shyvana

05-03-2012

Hello, Cassiopeia. I know, I'm a Demacian. Let's keep these things civil. Besides, I do have a question. I've spent my life ensuring I maintain my humanity. I ask you, how are you doing in that same regard? ...aside from pet store issues.

ColossusCrusher

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Do you eat bananas?
No. I despise their smell. You are aware that this question only furthers your stereotype, do you not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Cassiopeia. I know, I'm a Demacian. Let's keep these things civil. Besides, I do have a question. I've spent my life ensuring I maintain my humanity. I ask you, how are you doing in that same regard? ...aside from pet store issues.
My humanity? I act as I used to - oh, sure, it's pretty much impossible for me to go on a date now, and I get stares, but otherwise not much changed. Fine, that's a lie. People are so shallow when it comes to things like that - I would know, though. Otherwise I just think about why I'm in the League - to serve Noxus. Occasionally, of course, I do get urges, and then tragic incidents at pet stores ensue.

-The Serpent's Embrace

Ask Shyvana

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColossusCrusher View Post
My humanity? I act as I used to - oh, sure, it's pretty much impossible for me to go on a date now, and I get stares, but otherwise not much changed. Fine, that's a lie. People are so shallow when it comes to things like that - I would know, though. Otherwise I just think about why I'm in the League - to serve Noxus. Occasionally, of course, I do get urges, and then tragic incidents at pet stores ensue.
Hm. The Ionians helped me a lot in mastering my control... but I suspect that this is out of the question for you. Udyr would likely be willing to help, but he would help the other way, insisting you give in to your snake side.

Dating, though... as shallow as humans are, I've seen the heart overcome some pretty huge things. Let me ask you, where have you looked for men? Men more attuned to nature would likely be far more likely to consider you. ...Udyr, for example.

Ask the Monkey

05-03-2012

Quote:
No. I despise their smell. You are aware that this question only furthers your stereotype, do you not?

-The Serpent's Embrace
But....but....I like bananas. What does that have to do with steroid types?

AskPantheon

05-03-2012

Quote:
Oh, that's cute. You think I'm a freak; let me get on your level. Now, do you have anything else to say or should I just let one of those all-male striptease troupes know that they've found a new member? I could even tell Ezreal and Taric about your new job.

-The Serpent's Embrace

(Just as an aside, the flavor I'm going for is Queen B*tch of the Universe, but barely repressing completely psychotic tendencies, as seen when she loses it and goes AAAAAH!)
You are almost as bad as the monkey. I will say again, I am not interested in men.

Ask the Monkey

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
You are almost as bad as the monkey. I will say again, I am not interested in men.
I found an ally...

AskPantheon

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
I found an ally...
Not at the rate you make friends. You will be at each other's throats in a week or less.

Ask Fortune

05-03-2012

Play nice, boys.

Hey Cass, sorry about what happened to you. But don't think you're not still an attractive woman! How about we go to Bilgewater. We can go to one of the classier Ladies Clubs. A lot of guys poke around there, hoping to pick up the women who come and go. And if we don't land a guy, I'll spot you a few copper pieces to toss at the dancers inside~. Waddya say?