League Judgment - Galio

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lopatnik

08-11-2010

I kinda believe that fiddle's Judgment would be like this. "Why do you want to join the lea-"CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Frozt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

08-11-2010

There existed, however, one minor criteria of which Galio merely skimmed the surface on: the capability of successful execution.

"Galio, your skills enlighten our minds and open our eyes, but your ultimate f*cking sucks because it fails a lot. You are accepted into the League, but do not fail us!"

And so Galio was introduced to the League with a large hole.

Rowan Moonsong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

I would like to see these be animated, eventually. And try to make them for the champs that existed before ya started doing this; they're very cool.

snore

08-11-2010

This one has me getting the feeling that RIOT is trying to take their random mesh of champions and emotionally stitch them together. I enjoyed the writing, but not why it was written. Sorry.

Optimus Penguin

08-11-2010

Sick!

Charles S

08-11-2010

this one was by far the best yet. More introspective than violent.

RiotBabagahnoosh

Creative Designer

Follow babagahnoosh on Twitter

08-11-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreedyParasite View Post
Wow did not expect that.
I'm completely stoned, so whoever wrote that.. you're good because I read the whole thing =]
This may be one of the greatest compliments I have ever seen.

iRack

08-11-2010

Too bad Poppy can completely smash his statuesque face. Also, I would agree that the "Wow did not expect that.
I'm completely stoned, so whoever wrote that.. you're good because I read the whole thing =]" was by far the best compliment.

EIometer

08-11-2010

Too bad Poppy is so freaking ugly.

Sandals

Recruiter

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Orkz View Post
The "judges" take the form of someone that has caused the champion being judged to come to the League. Xin saw the king, Vladimir saw his teacher, Galio saw Poppy. They use their forms because they are familiar, and allow them to complete the illusion. The champions are more likely to bear their real mind to someone important to their quest than an observer.
Wow best explanation. ty :P