Crash/bug splat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dinoid

05-01-2012

HEY i just got mine to work and wanted to let everyone know.

if you right click and RUN AS ADMIN and it work O.....o
I HAVE ONLY TESTED THIS ON SPECTATOR MODE. but it seems to be the same actual problem.
let me know if it works for you please?

StillStonedx Bot

05-01-2012

didnt work for me .

Hidden69

05-01-2012

well this sucks, i entered a ranked match and this bug happened, now my solo que team will have to suffer, and ill lose elo and most likely get reported... lame. **** bug splat the second i try to reconnect...

caivialeon

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoid View Post
HEY i just got mine to work and wanted to let everyone know.

if you right click and RUN AS ADMIN and it work O.....o
I HAVE ONLY TESTED THIS ON SPECTATOR MODE. but it seems to be the same actual problem.
let me know if it works for you please?
srry, didnt work for me to, im really upset i cant play because of this new patch

Hidden69

05-01-2012

just entered a ranked match and getting the bug splat once trying to load the game. now my team will suffer, ill lose elo and get reported awesome haha

Aisha nyan nyan

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden69 View Post
just entered a ranked match and getting the bug splat once trying to load the game. now my team will suffer, ill lose elo and get reported awesome haha
I feel ya the chances i get this bug when i go in are 50/50. I've already had some leaves that have ruined my match history.

PaedoBearz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

For me spectator mode works fine, only problem is actually playing games, black screen during loading then crashes though sometimes i do get the loading screen but i crash 5 secs later. Also i have tried repairing and didnt work

Eleven13

05-02-2012

Any update on this?

If it helps, I tried the repair function twice to no avail, and a fresh install also didn't work.

Also, I'm not sure whether or not this is related to this problem, but if I try to run LoL as an administrator, when I right click and select "properties," it won't let me click on any other tabs in the properties screen because it says something about not being able to locate a folder.

I'll try to update with my crash logs and that problem once I get home.

Clay467

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2012

reported who cares,i just got banned for 7 days

hohums

Software Engineer

05-02-2012
3 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seatee View Post
Attaching some logs in hope this will get fixed.

These are my r3d logs from today. I was going to attach network logs too, but all of the ones created today seem to be just empty files.
Thanks for providing your logs.

These appear to be the crash inside Intel drivers. Unfortunately Intel are no longer supporting this video card with drivers. Given that this is 3rd party related on a device they are no longer supporting with updates, we will continue to investigate this issue however I can't promise a fix.

Note that crashes occur for different reasons. Different people may have different reasons for crashing. So someone else looking at this don't assume this is the solution for you if you don't have a " Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family" graphics card running driver 6.14.10.3889.

The top crashes we have at the moment are hardware related followed by missing files and finally miscellaneous programs that have been installed including lol.replay.

I would be able to give a more accurate assessment if I could get bugsplat crash numbers.