"Elo Hell" - A Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miqora

05-02-2012

Nice guide, I myself am still around 1100's, but climbed myself up from the 900's. Another smart thing to do is to try and play the role youre most confident in. In lower elo, roles are often shouted as soon as you enter the game. Shout youre desired roll yourself.
And if you have confidence in youre offensive skills try and avoid a support so that you can carry if needed.

Jàke

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqora View Post
Nice guide, I myself am still around 1100's, but climbed myself up from the 900's. Another smart thing to do is to try and play the role youre most confident in. In lower elo, roles are often shouted as soon as you enter the game. Shout youre desired roll yourself.
And if you have confidence in youre offensive skills try and avoid a support so that you can carry if needed.
At one point I tried to go with the whole fill in where needed but it never works out. I totally agree with you 100%.

Laptop

05-02-2012

In the upper bracket, the bot lane are favored, coveted roles.

TikalKeria

05-02-2012

I hadn't thought about the support bit.

I main supports and usually pick Janna. I should try someone like Sona when I support at my humble elo, so dem mothas can stay in lane and farm.

Jàke

05-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikalKeria View Post
I hadn't thought about the support bit.

I main supports and usually pick Janna. I should try someone like Sona when I support at my humble elo, so dem mothas can stay in lane and farm.
For some people, having any kind of sustaining support in lane with them changes the way they play completely. I know for me, going from a support with sustain like Soraka or Sona to one like Leona was hard at the time because I was used to so much sustain. Janna is strong all game long yes, but I think at this elo it handicaps too many people not having a healing support.

Cookielol

05-03-2012

Amazing/Fun read @ work, thank you OP!

Jàke

05-04-2012

bump ;D

x Christy x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookielol View Post
Amazing/Fun read @ work, thank you OP!
Glad you liked it