Spectator Mode Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zevaer Kcaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-01-2012

For some reason ever since the patch my game crashes if I try to play could this be because of spectator mode?

HonomonMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

anyone else skip to see if eve got buffed?

MasterRunes

05-01-2012

Why reduce the mana ratio on Ryze spells only to increase slightly the AP ratio, then to top it off reduce the duration of rune prison? really is Ryze that messed up or OP that you had to overhaul him completely? Usually to test a hypothesis you change small things one at a time, sounds to me like you just messed him up more. Also why the change to Will of the Ancients? if you have crappy items that NO ONE uses in builds changing the recipe to incorporate them makes no sense. DPS champs life steal like rabbits breed but you cant throw a bone to the magi? IDK I like most of the changes so far but you still haven't nerfed Fiora who can kill and enemy champ on their starting platform before laser death occurs. Oh thanks for boning another favorite champ in Warwick, idk if you noticed but since the add of alot of new champs all he has is healing over them, soooooo glad you reduced that too. If you wanted to make a change or two why not reduce the retarded amount of crit damage Tryndamere and Shaco do, or maybe reduce the amount of damage Olaf's abilities do, we all love getting a third of our life taken at the push of a button. Infinity edge needs to go and ignite is a noob spell thanks again for lessening the effect of summoner heal. Pps. idk if you have seen but scion life steals way to much and is far tankier than WW and GP parley is the most ungodly ability on a Q. Nerf Fiora !!!

kenrik

05-01-2012

Seems a really good patch

I just tried the new spectator mode, it was really nice^^

Kry0

Special Projects Manager

Follow RiotKry0 on Twitter

05-01-2012
6 of 6 Riot Posts

I cannot wait to see how many streaming shout casters will rise up as a consequence of this patch. I will be waiting... and watching

Urfing Around

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Well said.
"It needs to be nerfed, it's too good and a must have, and being a must have means that it limits options."

If you agree with this, then what do you say to flash? Sometimes junglers take exhaust instead and sometimes (though rarely) top lane won't. Everyone else has it every time.

BluePhoenix999

05-01-2012

This patch is AMAZING except for a few points.

MF buff? she was fine.
The WW nerf wasn't needed.
The WOTA nerf is a slight hidden nerf to vladamir, and he didn't get anything to compensate.
The summoner heal nerf is more drastic than it needed to be, it might just be useless again now.

Otherwise this is AMAZING, you were really listening to the community this time Riot!!! Great job!

Pugdy

05-01-2012

Hey there. Quick note, theres a bug with WW's q. It's the base magic dmg, or 8%, 10% of max life and so on. I did a few experiments. and against monsters with life of 2000, with his q on a choice between the 10% or the 125 dmg, he did 125. Instead of 200. So it's choosing the first option by default, not the greater of the two.

James3125

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqueLuna View Post
sarcastic?
Lol, I sound sarcastic but I'm a lot more excited to spectate my friends than seeing some boring new champ being released

Face33

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugdy View Post
Hey there. Quick note, theres a bug with WW's q. It's the base magic dmg, or 8%, 10% of max life and so on. I did a few experiments. and against monsters with life of 2000, with his q on a choice between the 10% or the 125 dmg, he did 125. Instead of 200. So it's choosing the first option by default, not the greater of the two.
WW's Q only does flat to minions.