Solomid.net hosting First Invitationals Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man Dinh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

05-01-2012

Hi Summoners,

Solomid.net is announcing our first Invitationals tournament. In the past we have hosted many fun tournaments, however we are trying to take it to the next level. We are planning to start hosting bi-weekly tournaments for both NA and EU. Or first tournament will be an invitationals then we will open it to the public. Here is the link to the details of our first tournament. Please feel free to offer criticism on this thread. We understand that this will be a learning process and are looking to constantly improve the viewer experience.

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....ament-circuit/

kyokinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Will be dope
Good luck on hosting tournaments. Hope this actually kicks off as something strong. You guys have all my support.

Baylife BTW

Doxun

05-01-2012

Cool

Mr Whoople

05-01-2012

..We? Also, please bring competent casters.

kyokinn

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Whoople View Post
..We? Also, please bring competent casters.
Dan should be a caster. He is a great one. Just needs to work on his feelings. xD

LaviRabi

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyokinn View Post
Dan should be a caster. He is a great one. Just needs to work on his feelings. xD
I feel like I'm gonna need to agree with you.