Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipodjockey

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demasque View Post
Looks great, one thing though that it's missing (Dota 2 has this) is the spectator chat where all spectators can comment amongst themselves, that's like, half the fun of spectating.
This is the one thing I wish you guys had implemented before release....

mrandeebear

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharonPyrrhus View Post
Spectated games are on a
THREE MINUTE DELAY
Ahhhh! Okay, thank you for answering.

Rayven

UX Designer

05-01-2012
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Keep up the awesome feedback, guys! We are reading this thread

Hubert Ozwell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Maybe allow the option of removing the spectating delay but restrict vision to your friend's team only? This would allow people to coach their friends in real time. Obviously if there are any related exploits I would want that dealt with but this is a feature I would love to see in the future.

I apologize if this has already been suggested; I didn't have time to read all 22 pages.

chrissphinx

05-01-2012

Some of the people on my friends list I would like to spectate, but the option is not available. What causes this to happen? I know they are playing normal or ranked games but I can't get the option to show up.

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

I would like it if the amount of featured matches was increased so that the option to view twisted treeline and dominion games existed.

chrissphinx

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Economicz View Post
I would like it if the amount of featured matches was increased so that the option to view twisted treeline and dominion games existed.
ah, is this the reason? The friend is playing a dom or TT match and there is no spectate mode available for those maps yet?

SMP Loops

05-01-2012

I like it alot, but it feels big. I'd also like an addition of Gold per minute for each character

MalorolaM

05-01-2012

1) I'd like to be able to select a player from the portraits in the item/gold/score bar at the bottom.

2) Maybe a way to see more games through the play game menu. I don't think having them on the front page is the best idea, keep that to 5 high-level ranked games; but to be able to see a short list, possibly favouring games that have less time elapsed, in a separate menu. Also showing the average elo of the games would be nice to see.

3) The aforementioned spectate through a spectator and inter-spectator chat.

Excessivex

05-01-2012

Just tried to watch one of the 'featured' games, I got a bugsplat error or something, and it closed my LoL. Now when I log back it doesn't show featured games? I can still spectate my friends, there's just no featured games tab in the top right like there was before.

What gives?