Spectator Mode Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaltyMcMadJelly

05-01-2012

No option to watch a game being spectated by your friend? C'mon Riot.

Chris Of Sparta

05-01-2012

There has to be some particular reason a spectator chat wasn't implemented, right? It seems like such an obvious feature to include.

Metricos

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Of Sparta View Post
There has to be some particular reason a spectator chat wasn't implemented, right? It seems like such an obvious feature to include.
They've actually already commented on it! Check out the recent dev posts on the subject. Or if you give me a bit, I'll search for it.

Incrusio

05-01-2012

3 things:

1) In-spectator chat with other spectators
2) Being able to receive game invites in-spectator
3) Joining a specator

xMoko019

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

BUG

Floating text is staying in screen if you use the seek bar at the moment the text is still on screen.

Very annoying if you ask me.

Screenshot attached.

Kudaa

05-01-2012

LOVE IT. I was blown away on how cool it is. Great work.

Velocity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

05-01-2012

The featured games seem to always be around 1700 - 2000 for me, It'd be amazing to have an option to choose an elo range of what games to watch. For example if a 1400 player wanted to see play around his level to improve, he could choose the 1400 - 1500 option, rather than watch people far above his skill level which may not be as helpful. And some might like to see extremely high ELO play, from like 2100 - 2600 etc.

But I'm loving it so far

Edit: I'm speccing a game right now, where the Ahri has no orb, just her had facing upwards and nothing in it.

fueled

Recruiter

05-01-2012

good

Blind Trooper

Recruiter

05-01-2012

Not sure if someone mentioned this, but it appears that the chat window doesnt work.

Bork Hammer 40k

05-01-2012

I don't know about anyone else, or if this is just the fact that spectator mode is like an interactive video, but I have a noticeably lower FPS in Spectator Mode (real time, even tried moving backwards to see if it did better with a bigger time delay).

I have 8 GBs Ram DDR3, Nvidia GTX 550 Ti (1 GB VRAM), and an Intel Quad Core 2 @ 2.66 GHz. I usually run the game at very high settings on everything with 60 frames, but I only get 60 frames while spectating when all of my settings are turned down to low. Is this just the very nature of spectate being a streamed replay or is it possibly a problem on my end?