"15k Build" The Twisted Treeline 1v1 Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felorien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

BUMP with IMPORTANT information and updated standings.

Quote:
IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION (30/04/2012)
Contestants without a posted game by the 7th of May, 2012, will be REMOVED from the competition due to inactivity and your champion will be released for people to use. PLEASE, if you wish to stay in this competition, POST a video by the 7th of MAY, 2012.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

I want to join ^.^

Noobs are uss

Noobs are uss

Felorien

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs are uss View Post
Your videos are so incomplete. Could you make a post compiling all your matches and the videos for them? So I can know how many matches you've completed?

SprinklerMonkey

04-30-2012

hey dont forget about me 4-0

Felorien

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprinklerMonkey View Post
hey dont forget about me 4-0
I thought you dropped out?

Noobs are uss

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felorien View Post
Your videos are so incomplete. Could you make a post compiling all your matches and the videos for them? So I can know how many matches you've completed?
I've only tied you and I beat the veigar 4-0 as I had told you, was new with the videos and can't make another but ill try, that veigar had no chance of beating ne if you couldn't tell

Felorien

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs are uss View Post
I've only tied you and I beat the veigar 4-0 as I had told you, was new with the videos and can't make another but ill try, that veigar had no chance of beating ne if you couldn't tell
It's fine about the Veigar - but everybody else has a post with the matches and all the videos related to the matches. Consolidates and facilitates review. It doesn't take too long to do either. Also, what date was your Veigar match played on?

CPU Hard

05-01-2012

I want to play Udyr