Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 123 47.67%
No 80 31.01%
Not certain 55 21.32%
Voters: 258. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

04-30-2012

I am going to use it for... things.

Ask the Herald

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
I am not very trusting of this technology. What do you have to gain from this anyway?
Pantheon,

Information. For it is one of the few things that goes beyond both flesh and metal. That, and the opportunity to examine such a physically daunting specimen as yourself is most difficult to come by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
I am going to use it for... things.
Ah, well, I would be lying if I insisted that I had cared for your motives in the first place. I actually do not, but you will have your cloaking device within the next few days. I must remember where I left those experiments....

AskPantheon

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Pantheon,

Information. For it is one of the few things that goes beyond both flesh and metal. That, and the opportunity to examine such a physically daunting specimen as yourself is most difficult to come by.
I shall consider your proposal.

Ask the Herald

04-30-2012

Quote:
I shall consider your proposal.
Pantheon,

Good, good. I will schedule you in for......Next week.

The last Troll

04-30-2012

About your FoJ abilities (I'm saying this because viktor clearly has more than a disk, field, laser)

Hexcore: No doubt it helps you a lot but is there an augment for your Chaos storm?

Power Transfer: Shouldn't you gain more than just a shield from your Power transfer (even without your Power augment)

Gravity field: Could it sustain itself if you powered it up even more?

Death Ray: If you put a telescope in front of the beam's trajectory, what would the effects be?

Chaos Storm: Can you conjure a black hole?

You say you are the first of many, does this mean there could be others more powerful than you?

AskUdyr

04-30-2012

Your metal body is limited. You do not know the strength of one's own flesh. We do not pity the weak, but we pity your ignorance. It is disheartening to see anyone take you seriously.

Ask Nidalee

04-30-2012

Machine Herald-
It is amazing how man goes to machine rather to nature to cure one's ills. I must ask you this- Do you have any emotions left at all?

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

Ask the Herald

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last Troll View Post
About your FoJ abilities (I'm saying this because viktor clearly has more than a disk, field, laser)

Hexcore: No doubt it helps you a lot but is there an augment for your Chaos storm?

Power Transfer: Shouldn't you gain more than just a shield from your Power transfer (even without your Power augment)

Gravity field: Could it sustain itself if you powered it up even more?

Death Ray: If you put a telescope in front of the beam's trajectory, what would the effects be?

Chaos Storm: Can you conjure a black hole?

You say you are the first of many, does this mean there could be others more powerful than you?
the last Troll,

Not very many know this, though you will all learn at this moment, that of all the augments and abilities I actually possess only about 20% of them do I utilize on the Fields of Justice. You see, as a member of the League of Legends I am bound to a certain....contract, which I can in no way violate lest funding for my research and development (yes, I do acquire it) be repealed. One of such stipulations is that I only use my technologies expressly approved by the Institute while in battle.

Hexcore: I do possess an augment for the Chaos Storm, though it is highly unstable and is just as likely to destroy myself and the surrounding area as it is to eradicate my enemies.

Power transfer: This modification is only allowed to be used at 30% capacity at the most, thus what you see of it when I am summoned is nowhere near its true potential.

Gravity field: Yes, and it is capable of actually affecting gravity, such as displacing what is ensnared within to be released from gravitational force, causing them to float eternally towards the stars. I have set it to not do as such, however, as per the League conditions.

Death Ray: Nothing. It would simply burn through. However, I do have an attachment that would enable it to widen and intensify the beam. Just the mere thought of the destructive power it possesses without such a device is enough to strike fear into the hearts of my enemies, using the attachment would be nothing short of ridiculous and extreme.

Chaos Storm: You would not want me to. It would end the world. I have come dangerously close, though even as a mostly emotionless machine I disapprove of wiping out existence as we know it (the Void and its ilk not-withstanding).

I am the first of many future examples of the work I am currently engaging, as the Evolution is a long-term investment on my part. I can only hope others will follow my example and seek to dispose of their flesh completely, to become akin to what I myself am growing closer to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Your metal body is limited. You do not know the strength of one's own flesh. We do not pity the weak, but we pity your ignorance. It is disheartening to see anyone take you seriously.
Udyr,

My metal body is merely the first step in a new direction, a path where the fragility of bone and the impotency of flesh are to be replaced with the power of techmaturgy and the might of steel. I do not need to know the strength of flesh, and especially not to be lectured by one as delusional as yourself who speaks so proudly of "aspects", whatever that may mean. I do not require your pity, for you will rue the day you ever spoke ill of the wonders of evolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nidalee View Post
Machine Herald-
It is amazing how man goes to machine rather to nature to cure one's ills. I must ask you this- Do you have any emotions left at all?

~ Nidalee the Bestial Huntress
Nidalee,

I appear to be currently assailed by wild primitives such as Udyr and yourself, but it will not discourage me in any way.

To answer your question, I do, in fact, still possess many emotions. Pride, as both an evolving being of metal and an inventor, as well as bewilderment, at the sheer amount of doubt and hostility I receive due to the former, and reproach, at those who laugh at my noble and unique endeavors.

I also wish to correct you, in that I am not becoming a machine in order to cure any ailment, but merely to become something far more than a mere human. I implore you to merely wait in order to see the fruits of my progress in the future.

Ask the Herald

04-30-2012

(The Evolution is too GLORIOUS to allow this thread to stay still for too long)

Ask Katarina

04-30-2012

Quote:
Viktor,

If metal is superior to flesh, how is it that you and the other machines fall so easily before me?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War
I have a similar question. Viktor, if you trade your flesh in for steel, how do you expect to be able to please a woman? The real thing is always better than an imitation.