Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tinchosky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

Thanks you for this list xD

Lotus Guardian

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovibotrel View Post
i came here to ask samething, cass and rumble worried.
ps: belive it or not, but in PBE i saw singed buffs, holy ****.
*cornette face.jpg

Konouiji

04-28-2012

Just gonna throw this out there but this is fairly accurate. I use Nautilus on TT and I usually do good despite team comp and from my experience I think I can say that Naut is at a good spot, maybe a tiny bit higher but due to a low number of Nauts it is hard to tell exactly where he truly should be.

Sam

04-29-2012

Dropping to 4 Tiers only. Don't feel like we need 5 Tiers.

Sam

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konouiji View Post
Just gonna throw this out there but this is fairly accurate. I use Nautilus on TT and I usually do good despite team comp and from my experience I think I can say that Naut is at a good spot, maybe a tiny bit higher but due to a low number of Nauts it is hard to tell exactly where he truly should be.
Yeah, I played against them a few times, they have some sort of potential, but i'm not sure. Just don't see a lot of players playing it.

JaMaarkques

04-30-2012

I'm sorry but to classify Leona as an AD Carry/Bruiser is not correct. Not all champions are meant to deal damage and carry, some are meant to support and cc. Leona being an example herself, with others such as Blitz, Nautilas, Nunu...

You may say there is no need for a support player in 3's but you would be mistaken. I'd like to see 2 straight dps bot try to vs a good support and a dps early game and not come off on the losing side of the lane.

Overall these Champions should have a tier list of their own and not be classified under how well they can damage but by how well they can properly cc, take damage, or in general support their team.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaMaarkques View Post
I'm sorry but to classify Leona as an AD Carry/Bruiser is not correct. Not all champions are meant to deal damage and carry, some are meant to support and cc. Leona being an example herself, with others such as Blitz, Nautilas, Nunu...

You may say there is no need for a support player in 3's but you would be mistaken. I'd like to see 2 straight dps bot try to vs a good support and a dps early game and not come off on the losing side of the lane.

Overall these Champions should have a tier list of their own and not be classified under how well they can damage but by how well they can properly cc, take damage, or in general support their team.
A late-game blitz with tons of cdr, paired with a strong ad, is a SCARY combo. If you can live to late-game (gogo turtle?).

Vsepr

05-05-2012

I still don't understand how strong Hercarim is yet. Does anybody have any feedbacks?

Nattles

05-05-2012

How to Riven jungle? Seems like I'm just so squishy after I get my Wriggles. Not sure what to build after that

Konouiji

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsepr View Post
I still don't understand how strong Hercarim is yet. Does anybody have any feedbacks?
I don't think you should rely on any feedback for perhaps another month. I've noticed a big amount of Hecs just building randomly so I doubt he has a niche filled just yet