"Elo Hell" - A Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jàke

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSSNactivate View Post
In reality any player with strong fundamentals should be able to play any champion with ease. Also one thing to note that is solo queue is all about getting grouped up. The team that groups up first generally will win.
Totally agree, I can't tell you how many times I've gotten frustrated because the enemy team was grouped up plowing through a lane and my team insisted on farming a lane or doing their own thing.

Nahuelgrox

04-30-2012

Awesome guide!

Fejii

04-30-2012

trash

x Christy x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkeowns View Post
Totally agree, I can't tell you how many times I've gotten frustrated because the enemy team was grouped up plowing through a lane and my team insisted on farming a lane or doing their own thing.
So true.

I've noticed a lot of comments regarding my spells & champions. I do agree with you that Ezreal/Kayle are good champions I'm trying to help people that tend to be at lower elo, and these champions tend to take a lot more skill to play effectively in my opinion. Same situation with the spells...you CAN take Ignite but I recommend Heal or Exhaust. But of course there are flaws in my guide here or there, it isn't perfect I'm just sharing what knowledge I can! I'm glad you guys are sharing yours as well

Be sure to thank Jake guys for keeping an eye on my topic while I'm at work and what not during the day!

x Christy x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2012

Just giving this a little bump

Devl

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fejii View Post
trash
You're lvl 14, you can't even play ranked. Not to mention that you feed almost every game, or you just leave.

typical response from a spastic who probably got banned for feeding and is attempting to make a smurf to play ranked again but can't even win a game :/.

MolesterStallone

05-01-2012

Bump

Jàke

05-01-2012

Think this rightly deserves a bump =]

x Christy x

05-01-2012

You can also check out this guide on solomid.net to see more discussion going on!

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....-hell-a-guide/

Devl

05-01-2012

bump