3v3 Threes Tier List (and 5v5/jungle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

This tier list... No.
I once disagreed with Sam on his tier list back when I was #1 spot. But since have learned Sam knows his **** and it isn't a good idea to make your own tier list regardless of your experience. Because not only will your tier list be trolled, but if it is anything other than Sam's tier list, it is wrong.

P.S: Sam Shyvana is god tier. (And she has a slow hue)

TheHangman

04-29-2012

This tier list is way off on the aps.

Sj408

04-29-2012

kimchi

Sam

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sj408 View Post
kimchi
No Gucci

Sam

04-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
This tier list... No.
I once disagreed with Sam on his tier list back when I was #1 spot. But since have learned Sam knows his **** and it isn't a good idea to make your own tier list regardless of your experience. Because not only will your tier list be trolled, but if it is anything other than Sam's tier list, it is wrong.

P.S: Sam Shyvana is god tier. (And she has a slow hue)
You haven't seen Dr. Mundo yet. . . So scary dude.
Mundo > Shyvanna.

Yefo

04-30-2012

Don't care for a lot of placings on this list.

Specifically, Akali, Cho, Nid, and Nunu are all too high. Olaf and WW could probably be higher, as well as Grag.

Riven is not high enough. I'd take Riven over GP, Yorick, or Jax in *almost* any matchup. Better mobility, more CC, stronger early game and more well-rounded power level as the game progresses. Riven is strong all game long. Between Riven's mobility, cc, and exceptionally strong early game (as well as the rest of her game being very well rounded), I see her as pick or ban in many situations.

fdslkareklqwerkl

05-01-2012

AD nid is strong, & your problem with Nunu is (I assume) that you probably don't see good Nunu's very often. The champ is strong for 3's; most people are just not good with him in 3's.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Because not only will your tier list be trolled, but if it is anything other than Sam's tier list, it is wrong.
When you claimed shvyana was god tier your reasoning was her ranged slow lolol.

Toba Wareho

05-02-2012

One of the ones that stood out to me, as worthless as my opinion is, was Kass. At 6, I feel like he is extremely dangerous in 3s, because he can dodge all over the map. I thought he should be at least Tier 2.