Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hornvine

10-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogojam View Post
He likely played stronger teams or at least won against them more often. ELO gains/losses are based around the strength of your competition, so beating good players makes your ELO go up more than beating mediocre players.
right on
thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
Out of curiosity, do you actually mean me, or just "a friend"? =P
HA

EmptyApartment

10-28-2009

congrats to those that made the list! pretty sweet you get a unique icon

Fruitstrike

Software Engineer

10-28-2009
20 of 21 Riot Posts

So ... how many players are there total in LoL? If 3000 made it into the 1500+ ELO, I am just curious how many total players there are.

And yay for me! *pats self on back* rank 237, much higher than I thought I would be ^_^

Pink Princess Party

10-28-2009

Seriously for all the people that pre-ordered this game that they are getting IP boosts even if they did not purchase the pre-order?

I mean I understand the want to reward people, but you rewarded people who gave you money with a steaming bag of ****. Where as if you had no job, life, cares, and a computer with Ventrilo, you get in essence the exact same thing as the guy who paid 29.99.

So basically people who paid you, are entitled to lesser than or equal to people who did not pay you? Maybe a pubic hair more, but not much.

Answer that Riot Staff? Oh wait you'll just say "everyone else seems to enjoy their pre-order".

mermin

10-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Princess Party View Post
Seriously for all the people that pre-ordered this game that they are getting IP boosts even if they did not purchase the pre-order?

I mean I understand the want to reward people, but you rewarded people who gave you money with a steaming bag of ****. Where as if you had no job, life, cares, and a computer with Ventrilo, you get in essence the exact same thing as the guy who paid 29.99.

So basically people who paid you, are entitled to lesser than or equal to people who did not pay you? Maybe a pubic hair more, but not much.

Answer that Riot Staff? Oh wait you'll just say "everyone else seems to enjoy their pre-order".
just get ur money back and GTFO please, stop crying
ur lack of comprehension is astounding btw

miantank

10-28-2009

zileas i wonder what elo rating for me ? can you check it thank youuuu

Threads

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-29-2009

but but...
I regularly get chucked in games with the top 100.
hell I even won them (a large percentage of XD)

but I don't feature on the list anywhere..
QQ

The Teej

10-29-2009

petition a new one

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Princess Party View Post

Sorry good sir, you are correct. 3 Hours worth of work in practically any entry level job is easily equatable to weeks worth of hard work learning to play the game well. Perhaps we should all take a page out of your book and next time we see some one volunteering for ANYTHING we should tell them to "get a job" so they have more money, which is clearly worth more than any amount of time, skill and effort. Rebuilding a children's hospital by hand: worthless, Donating $30 to sick kids: outstanding...

Karrot

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
So uh, these are the top 500 out of how many players total (at the time)?
Still curious.