WCG North America - Information Hub

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

08-10-2010
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taenshi View Post
Did you put in an option to change it 26 times like you did in the first 2 days to region 1s brackets?
I'm not really sure what you mean by this. Nothing was changed.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

08-11-2010
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhax4 View Post
I dont know if you can, but you could just ban and pick via chat
Practice draft mode will be enabled shortly, but most teams are just chat picking for the time being.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-11-2010

Mr.Marcou, I've been meaning to ask a Riot employee this and I think it's right up your alley.

Will the rules about that you can only participate in the region you are physically located in be true for all foreseeable upcoming tournaments?

Speusippus

08-11-2010

Have any of these games been played? Did anyone record them?

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMarcou View Post
I'm not really sure what you mean by this. Nothing was changed.
Seriously? You moved a team, changed our opponents, gave us a bye, took away our bye, and then made us play against a completely different team. I call that changing the bracket around if you ask me >.>

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

08-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabb View Post
Mr.Marcou, I've been meaning to ask a Riot employee this and I think it's right up your alley.

Will the rules about that you can only participate in the region you are physically located in be true for all foreseeable upcoming tournaments?
Don't suppose I can get an answer 'bout this? Doesn't even need to be from Marcou.

(Here's a chance for you to get into second place on my list of most fav' Riot employees Loote!)

Fogojam

08-15-2010

Why doesnt this get a sticky like it did on the European forum.

Luchen

Adjudicator

08-15-2010

This should be a sticky and on the WCG forums. And the WCG forums should have more stickies.

Cus Cus Killa

08-31-2010

so far i've looked through this topic and have seen at least 7 people ask for stream information. I have found 0 people to provide such information. hopefully more info on where to find the stream will be given as the event approaches. more importantly hopefully it will be an HD stream, final deserves nothing less.

Olymp1c

09-08-2010

It is beyond ridiculous that this wasn't stickied or even placed into the WCG forum, but left to die in the fast moving general discussion forum. Very disappointed that I wasn't able to find this information until the tourney was down to the finals.

That said, congrats and good luck to CLG and HawkshotGG in the finals!