LoLMatches - A JabeBot Replacement!

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

04-29-2012

The Lord of Evil is too powerful.

DJTK

04-29-2012

There should be more than just the top 100. Kinda hard to see my elo when I don't even show up. Lolnotes works better for this.

Orphane

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTK View Post
There should be more than just the top 100. Kinda hard to see my elo when I don't even show up. Lolnotes works better for this.
Jabebot used to compile all elo requests for a ranking list, but obviously that was nuked. The ranking text files had been getting pretty ridiculous, anyways.

DiscworldDeath

04-29-2012

Quote:
Give it some time, he said he has plans for more charts and info once this gets populated more. In other words, download the program, play games, and let's see what he has planned.

I did ask several times for a weekly .txt compilation of everyone, so it might happen too.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

Quote:
you can always load Lolnotes if you really can't see your elo with this program.
but please leave it installed. the more data compiled, the more accurate the rankings will become.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basoosh View Post
Excellent program. Although eta until our Elo is stripped again? I'm betting Tuesday, heh.
2768 Sauron. Really? REALLY?
Let's hope that Riot realizes that seeing Dominion ELO is something enough people want that they will not strip it ( and perhaps they would even restore JabeBot's functionality )
or.. *not holding breath* Riot actually works on giving us ranked Dominion.

inFe eD

04-29-2012

Quote:
Your elo would show up if you downloaded the program and ran it. It doesn't pull the top 100, it just lists the top 100 from the data it's given.

Also, apparently I tank 30 points when I lose and gain 5 when I win. wat do

DiscworldDeath

04-29-2012

LoLnotes and Lolmatches have issues running simultaneously, you need to coax the programs to get it to happen, since they run the same way. You can see at the bottom of lolmatches.com that he thanks lolnotes.

But they do return the same statistics, just go to your profile after a game by searching for your summoner name, and you'll see the Elo you had before the game.

N1ghtmareC1nema

04-29-2012

Quote:
There's this cool little button on the right that says SEARCH. I recommend clicking on it.

I've used lolnotes and I find lolmatches to be much easier, intuitive, and user friendly. Kudos.

blackDAILO

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackDAILO View Post
Actually, there is a way to "decode" the URL of the lolmatches website to check your elo.
Take the URL of Sauron's profile on the website as an example:

http://lolmatches.com/player/na/19667000/

The 19667000 is for Riot to identify the player. To get that number, go to lolking.net and search for your player. I searched for Sauron, and the URL of his profile on lolking is:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19667000

So if you want to look up your elo on lolmatches, just search up your profile on lolking.net and look for the number. Copy that number and paste it in this format: http://lolmatches.com/player/na/(your number)/

DiscworldDeath

04-29-2012

Or just use the Search button on the right side? O.o

12345612 ... 21