Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaviel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

just checking to see if my badges are working

lordzenchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2012

--On "Completed Invitations" you guys removed the email address... why?

How are we suppose to know which of our friends (via their email address) we have sent an invite already and which we haven't if we don't know if the email we sent it to is not on "Completed Invites"?

--I also don't see the rewards list for Refer a friend 1.0

--Can you please add a way to delete "Pending Invitations"? I sent my friends emails before but they sometimes don't get it so I just gave them the link instead but the system doesn't correct itself when they register with the same email from the "Pending Invite" list. They are now on the "Completed Invite" list but still show up on the "Pending Invite".

Ro˙al

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaolindragon View Post
Can I try to get some more referrals in the first program before I move on over to the new program? I think I'm 2 away from 10 referrals.
Sounds like a self referral guy, rofl

ApaRlZZ

04-28-2012

i change to the new program.. and redeeem all the IP.. here says i won like 2000 IP.. but i dont have these IP on my lobby.. and i have a IP boost.. but i change to the new program.. any solution?

lordzenchi

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaRlZZ View Post
i change to the new program.. and redeeem all the IP.. here says i won like 2000 IP.. but i dont have these IP on my lobby.. and i have a IP boost.. but i change to the new program.. any solution?
If you read before clicking the Redeem button it said it can take up to 72hrs to receive the rewards.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

04-28-2012
32 of 32 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcolyte View Post
count down to people thinking PFE and Stealth rework delayed in 3... 2... 1...
No, those are unrelated as they require different types of people.

Grourd

Recruiter

04-28-2012

wtf ! 2500 ip are gone riot u gave me ip boosts not the 250 ip bounty!!! i want my 2500 ip not ip boosts -.-

BallsMcGee94

04-28-2012

ATTENTION:
For people who redeemed the ip but do not see it in their account, attempt to buy a rune. You will see the ip is added but not displayed right at the top right corner but it will in the buying tab.

04-28-2012

Good to see things are fixed.

ijobo

04-28-2012

The completed referrals are corrected, but there is no redeem IP button that I can click on.