Presenting Refer-a-Friend 2.0!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChocolatMilkYOLO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

I have at least 320 Referrals and I have nothing in 2.0, says I have no referrals, when will it be fixed? Can we please have an update?

goofninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

04-27-2012

I am still using the old system, and just leveled a new account to level 5. It does not show up, as well as my friend who I recruited awhile ago (now he's level 11) also does not show up on the page where it should show all my referrals.

UTorAmaterasu

04-27-2012

No IP award when redeemed T.T

Fatesadvent

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegetaZero View Post
This is clearly a bull**** new system and Riot knows it. Lv 10 to make ur referrals count? What junk. I as many others did not know you were able to opt out of it. And now I am stuck. Good to know next time Riot offers me something. Read before you agree. The new system is inferior in every way. How disrespectful of Riot to pull a fast one like this. Downvote all red posts in this thread. Don't buy RP. Don't refer your friends is the lesson I took away from this.
Always read the fine print before you accept anything...guess Riot just taught you a valuable, practical life lesson. Also, based on what I read, a lot of people are complaining about losing their IP boosts. It specifically said that going from 1.0 to 2.0, all rewards are lost EXCEPT IP boosts (i.e. you get to keep those). Those should transfer as well, but it may take some time, especially with all the errors they've been facing.

Andros87

04-27-2012

so i want to go to the 2.0 system but i orginally opted to go the first version can i not now go to 2.0? if so that is lame! or is that a bug?

Yashied

04-27-2012

I like the new reward system, I wish we had a RESEND ALL button for pending invitations tho :P

Zileas

VP of Game Design

04-27-2012
31 of 32 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFar View Post
I have at least 320 Referrals and I have nothing in 2.0, says I have no referrals, when will it be fixed? Can we please have an update?
We have a team working on it -- I don't have an ETA as I am not involved directly with it, but I know that we moved people off of other stuff to try to fix this more quickly. Sorry for the delay. It's a priority to resolve right now.

Arcolyte

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
We have a team working on it -- I don't have an ETA as I am not involved directly with it, but I know that we moved people off of other stuff to try to fix this more quickly. Sorry for the delay. It's a priority to resolve right now.
count down to people thinking PFE and Stealth rework delayed in 3... 2... 1...

Fenrir Slakt

04-28-2012

Still broken. Not cool.

10 Lives

04-28-2012

I have 221 level 5 friend referrals and I had 191 ip boosts that I hadn't redeemed yet.
So I choose to stay old system and I clicked the ip boost redeem button 191 times and it says I don't have any ip boosts to redeem but I haven't got any ip boost in game. Where is my 764 ip boosts (191 * 4) ?
Will I get the ip boosts?
And I don't really understand the new system. Will I get 250ip per each level 5 referrals in old system?

Then I will get the boosts and ip if I join the new program?