how to make tryn a game breaker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaxisoldnoobs

04-27-2012

most of new players only stick to community recommended cookie cutter builds in other words what most people use. that's perfectly fine but you need to learn to adjust and times try something new. here is some proof of a game breaking build for tryn enjoy and use in your name game troll away I know you will lol and most likely flame this post.

any way I want you to make notice of the normal tryn in the screen shots compare the numbers with mine every thing compare it I win in every department besides magic damage and healing .

go here to view pictures
heres facebook link i uploaded pictures to it also http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=b42e850666

let me know if the link dos not work. ill try figuring something out
note: my screen names jaxisoldnoobs I have nothing to hide
don't be a coward explain your down vote's

Reviken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Makes me sign up for google+ when I go there.

Amatzikahni

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxisoldnoobs View Post
I do recommend you build a frozen mallet 1st to rank up those kills
There are worse first buys on Trynd, but that's hard to beat. You even mentioned that it will help you get kills; that's not even troll-worthy, it's just bad. W and E are plenty enough to stick to your target like glue.

All of your runes are adjusted for lategame. Trynd's problem is not with his lategame—it's with getting farm to allow him to reach his lategame. Flat Armor Seals, flat MR Glyphs, MS Quints and mastery, and AD Marks is good for blind pick, but if you know your lane opponent, then swapping out either Seals or Glyphs would be a viable choice.

For item build, IE, PD, and LW are pretty much necessary, but you'd want to throw in a GA, QSS, Wriggle's, or other defensive/hybrid items when necessary. Zerks or Mercs works for boots depending on their CC. Snowball items, even if you're fed, are a complete waste because they make you a target in fights and don't provide much until you can get them stacked; even if you think you can get them stacked quickly, it's much better to continue your usual build and get your final items faster by skipping snowball items entirely.

The thing is, Trynd scales with all the AD stats exceptionally well due to his Q's passive and his R. Crits, especially: they scale with both his Fury system and his E, and more AS means more crits which means more E's. You want to be critting as frequently as possible and attacking as fast as possible while staying on your target as much as possible, so proper use of W and E combined with such a build as IE+PD+LW+Zerk will ensure dead enemies as long as they can't kite you around their turret.

Last thing. Trynd is a known beast on TT which is where you screencapped your one game with him. All of my suggestions are for SR where he's not god-tier. I haven't kept up with the TT meta so my knowledge of that map comes from the ~1.5 years ago when I actually played it a few times. Trynd is one of my mains, and I haven't lost my lane in quite some time.

ManicPhilosopher

04-27-2012

Just pick him?

Amatzikahni

04-27-2012

So I decided to do one random TT game as Trynd. This is the result.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...89/TryndTT.jpg

I was solo top against Graves. Boots + 3pot into Zerk + Zeal + Vamp Scepter, which is the core opener on SR, and he couldn't farm since I would heal more from Vamp Scepter + Q than he could damage me. Free turret whacks every wave, forced bot to constantly come top, downed inhib by 16 mins.

Mi Ki Rhythm

04-27-2012

I don't understand why you are suggesting snowball items when you die so much.

Amatzikahni

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Ki Rhythm View Post
I don't understand why you are suggesting snowball items when you die so much.
It's only the players without experience that tend to grab snowball items. They think that after a few kills they'll be unstoppable, but the math proves otherwise. Snowball items are horrible in every way imaginable except when you're far superior to all of your opponents. I've occasionally seen Mejai's on support Soraka's who intend to switch to AP Soraka in the midgame, but even then it's better to stay support since you have such little income; focus on aura items with the little gold you do save up.

jaxisoldnoobs

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatzikahni View Post
There are worse first buys on Trynd, but that's hard to beat. You even mentioned that it will help you get kills; that's not even troll-worthy, it's just bad. W and E are plenty enough to stick to your target like glue.

All of your runes are adjusted for lategame. Trynd's problem is not with his lategame—it's with getting farm to allow him to reach his lategame. Flat Armor Seals, flat MR Glyphs, MS Quints and mastery, and AD Marks is good for blind pick, but if you know your lane opponent, then swapping out either Seals or Glyphs would be a viable choice.

For item build, IE, PD, and LW are pretty much necessary, but you'd want to throw in a GA, QSS, Wriggle's, or other defensive/hybrid items when necessary. Zerks or Mercs works for boots depending on their CC. Snowball items, even if you're fed, are a complete waste because they make you a target in fights and don't provide much until you can get them stacked; even if you think you can get them stacked quickly, it's much better to continue your usual build and get your final items faster by skipping snowball items entirely.

The thing is, Trynd scales with all the AD stats exceptionally well due to his Q's passive and his R. Crits, especially: they scale with both his Fury system and his E, and more AS means more crits which means more E's. You want to be critting as frequently as possible and attacking as fast as possible while staying on your target as much as possible, so proper use of W and E combined with such a build as IE+PD+LW+Zerk will ensure dead enemies as long as they can't kite you around their turret.

Last thing. Trynd is a known beast on TT which is where you screencapped your one game with him. All of my suggestions are for SR where he's not god-tier. I haven't kept up with the TT meta so my knowledge of that map comes from the ~1.5 years ago when I actually played it a few times. Trynd is one of my mains, and I haven't lost my lane in quite some time.

i gess you did not bother to see the proof in the pictures . keep playing your glass cannons that's what you are and die instantly not doing any thing when dead are you?

jaxisoldnoobs

04-27-2012

i find it funny you don't read the date on the pictures only the deaths

The Blu Equine

04-27-2012

oh god leviathan? you mean theres actually people that still buy that thing?