Bug - Talon's abilities, mainly Cutthroat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zyjax

04-25-2012

The following bugs happen in ANY kind of game, be it 3v3, 5v5, ranked, normal, custom, Co-op vs. AI... The bugs happen in all of them.

Before listing the bugs, I'll list Talon's abilities, so they can be compared and understanding the bugs will be easier.

Noxian Diplomacy (Q) - Talon's next basic attack deals an additional physical damage. If the target is a champion, they will bleed, taking additional physical damage over a period of time and revealing their location for the duration.

Rake (W) - Talon sends out a volley of daggers that then return back to him, dealing physical damage every time it passes through an enemy. Additionally the enemy is slowed for a short duration.

Cutthroat (E) - Talon instantly appears behind his target, silencing them and amplifying his damage against that target.

Shadow Assault (R) - Talon disperses a ring of blades and enters stealth while gaining additional Movement Speed. When Talon emerges from stealth, the blades converge on his location. Every time a blade passes through an enemy, they receive physical damage.

Bugs:

1. After using Cutthroat (E) Talon will appear behind the enemy, but he will NOT attempt to auto attack... He'll wait a bit before attacking. So... If I use Cutthroat, Talon will take 0.2 to 0.9 seconds to actually DO the attack, he'll not imediatelly ATTACK as soon as Cutthroat (E) is used. That makes it harder to actually use Cutthroat (E), wait for the normal attack which will basically take the whole 1 second silence Cutthroat applies, and then use Noxian Diplomacy (Q) right after the auto attack for a good burst/damage output.

2. The aforementioned bug has a "counter", which is Noxian Diplomacy (Q). If I use Noxian Diplomacy (Q) and Cutthroat (E) on an enemy, he'll go behind the target and auto attack IMEDIATELLY, however... Sometimes I use Noxian Diplomacy (Q) and Cutthroat (E), but then I move too fast and want to start running as soon as Talon appears imediatelly behind his target to dodge eventual retaliations... If I do that, he will NOT autoattack, EVEN if Noxian Diplomacy (Q) is on. So... If I use Noxian Diplomacy (Q) and Cutthroat (E) on an enemy, and run away, there's a chance the enemy will ONLY be silenced, NOTHING else, no damage done, no abilities or autoattacks applied BESIDES the Cutthroat (E).

3. Sometimes when I use Cutthroat (E), Talon will appear behind the enemy and simply stand there, not moving or attacking till ordered to. The effects from Cutthroat (E) will be applied, but Talon won't do anything else, not even try to attack.

4. If I use Cutthroat (E) on a Neutral Monster, such as Blue Buff Golem, Talon will imediatelly appear behind the said Neutral Monster and remain there, not doing anything. He will also NOT get agro from the monsters... So, if I use Cutthroat (E) on a Blue Buff Golem, Talon WILL appear behind him, will silence him, and will apply the damage amplification, but Talon will NOT attempt to auto attack, doesn't matter how long I wait for it, he'll not auto attack unless ordered to manually. Despite the fact the Neutral Monster will be affected by Silence and damage amplification, he will NOT attack Talon either, he'll just remain there, doing nothing.

5. After using Cutthroat (E) on a target, Talon will not appear imediatelly 'behind" his target, but will appear "on" or "in" it, which makes it hard for a player to use Rake (W) after using Cutthroat (E), because as soon as Cutthroat (E) is used, ANY single small movement realized by the enemy will change the way we need to look when casting Rake (W).

6. The Tooltip of Shadow Assault (R) says the enemy will receive damage EVERY TIME a blade passes through him/her, but the damage is actually calculated only ONCE when the blades disperse and ONCE when the blades converge. EITHER the tooltip is misleading, and new players to Talon may think they'll deal more damage standing behind an enemy when they have used Shadow Assault (R)... OR the SKILL is bugged, and it's working one way in and one out, when it should be actually working to deal damage once when used, and once for every blade that passes through the enemy when converged.

For now, those are the bugs I realized, hope they'll get fixed soon. Some of them may not be actually bugs, but I'm not sure.

If any other players know about any other bugs, I'd love to add them here.

P.S: I have listed things I have tested MYSELF, and saw them MYSELF, I'm not asking buffs for Talon, I'm just asking bug fixes... And any other bug players may post here (IF anybody actually posts here), will be added to this first post, but with their names on it.

P.Sē: Sorry if I repeated some of those bugs more than once in this same post, I tried to explain the details as well explained as possible.

Edit: Here is another thread about some bugs, a few of them have also been mentioned by me... But when I mentioned them, I did not know about that thread, so the bugs are not player related, they're global.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1871672

Zyjax

04-27-2012

Bumping for bugfixes sake.

Triangle Man

05-01-2012

Bump.

Zyjax

05-02-2012

Bump it up, Talon didn't get any bugs fixed in Spectator's Mode patch, and those bugs are known for a while now.

Sephrinx

05-02-2012

Good post, bump hope they fix these issues. Never have I seen so many bugs after a patch.