Honestly Guys it needs to stop.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faeces

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitterslol View Post
the auto mute idea would be pretty cool if implemented

They will report you either way , 4 vs 1 so what's the point of muting or w/e ?

Adumbro Deus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

I honestly think the epidemic raging is a larger problem for this game then systematic harassment.

Well let me rephrase that, in-game that's the problem. On the boards, we get plenty of systematic harassment. In-game it's raging.

Shijimah

04-25-2012

I've ignored more people in this game than in all other games combined. Including WoW! Now that's saying something! As soon as I start hearing ******baggery I immediately /ignore that person. Not only is it ignorant/rude/stupid/childish/etc, if I'm the target of the comments it makes it harder for me to focus and my game will suffer. Best thing would be for people to realize people have bad games, get outplayed etc and try to help instead of being ******bags.

Turtle N a Tree

04-25-2012

wow that was a good to watch. I like the mute idea.

Siegfryd

04-25-2012

There's already a thread about this, it's even on this same page.

Matthew21210

04-25-2012

You missed the major focus of the video, which was placed on the jackanapes and jerkfaces that are insecure derpy derpfaces, not on the whole "woe is me, getting hurrassed at becuz I girl gamez0rz" situation. That's part of it, yeah, but it's not the point. Don't be so self centered.

Acrial

04-25-2012

Only thing I muted was that annoying ****ing voice in that video. Grow some balls and stop being pussies. If anything here on the internet gets to you, you are so unprepared for life it's not even funny.

Arrhenius

04-25-2012

I think this is something that the tribunal system is doing already in this community.

Prolapse

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshinmon View Post
http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/harassment

I think I'm just gonna leave this here.

Just....yeah.....

Well no. Seriously. Why not take away the chatting priviledges of players that get CONSTANTLY muted? I mean we have pings and minimaps so we don't need their mias. In ranked MAYBE but I usually meet the worst behaved players in Normals.

It's honestly terrible when I get a 4 man premade too. I usually get insulted with racial and sexiest insults in the pre and post game chat but they keep their mouths completely shut in the in game chat to avoid getting banned.

And god help any female friends I invite and myself if and when it slips out or comes up that we're female (We don't BRAG about it. We usually get insulted after ganking someones lane and get an insult like 'Go suck your own ****' and then say something like 'We don't have ****s but our nonexistent ****s are probably bigger then your own'. But the majority of the time we just act like guys and try to ignore it because of the pathetic BS we get from most of the community.)

I mean honestly people...speaking as an Xbox 360 mainly FPS player...this community is just as bad if not worse. League of Legends is an AWESOME game, held down by it's community. I've been told more insults, more racial/sexist slurs and more 'I'm going to skullfck your mother' in the past 100 games I've played in League, then the 500+ games I've played in Halo Reach and Halo 3.

Every game I've played has had at least 1 to 2 people getting reported or being report worthy. The worst part is that it's the NORMAL. Getting a game where theres no insults being thrown and everyone acts like a decent human being is like finding a Dinosaur on planet earth or a funny joke on Mind of Mencia.

This is getting - No. It is.- pathetic.

Ta ta for now...
Tenshinmon

sexiest insults ftw.

lordpickle

04-25-2012

I'd support something like this.It should not be the norm nor expected to be treated poorly by other people.If you react in such a manner clearly you are immature and not suited for the real world.Its not the other way around,i assure you.Sad to see so many rage like this and act like complete nutters.I guess parents didn't raise their children to be respectful.Girl/Guy i could care less, treat everyone with respect.You don't like that someone got a kill over you,oh well then play better or simply stop playing.IT IS NEVER OKAY TO THROW OUT INSULTS because you want attention or your poor ego got bruised.
Grow up folks,okay.