Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UneakFreak View Post
I don't agree. Sorry, much is wrong with this, i don't think cass is god tier, brand is a better burst caster in 3s, kennen really isn't that great, pantheon is terrible, the list goes on
Cass > Brand any day . . . haha once Cass lands one Q/Ignite, brand is pretty must toast.

Kennen - CC and damage is very, very strong. Just pretty much need a WoTa and Sorc Boots to produce major damage.

Pantheon - Early/Mid games are very, very strong. Can easily chunk out any tops, unless they go full defense masteries and armor runes.
Also Pantheon ultimate is a game changer. Just throwing that out there

Sam

04-25-2012

70 Thumbs up! Thanks for the support everybody! You guys awesome!

BBokes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

No AD Cho? O.o

Sam

04-26-2012

Anybody want to give me some better information on the "descriptions of tiers". Really appreciated it thanks!

MerryMichaelmas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Makes me wanna buy Kennen M.D.

Animorte

04-27-2012

Skarner has the ability to completely shut down all of those higher (and lower) tier champions... just long enough for his team to rip them to shreds. Flawless.

Rammus, Nasus, and Amumu can 1v3 and single-handedly carry through late game. Amumu just has an extremely questionable early game.

AP Shaco is almost just as great on TT as AD. Why? The same as AP Teemo. Jack in the box and mushrooms create insane map awareness and scare the piss out of your enemies. Watch them waste so much money or completely avoid the jungle.

IAmTheSorrow

04-27-2012

when i first read this list fizz was tier1 ap, what change besides a needed nerf to his w?

Prefix

Master Recruiter

04-27-2012

What is a good champ to stop pantheon

My tier list

God Tier

AD : Pantheon
AP : Kennen / Cass

Tier 1
AD : Fiora / Jax (he is a hybird tho kinda want hextech or tri force)
AP : Singed

Move Soraka to Tier 2 she is really great but loses to kenen/cas

Luego

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Cass > Brand any day . . . haha once Cass lands one Q/Ignite, brand is pretty must toast.

Kennen - CC and damage is very, very strong. Just pretty much need a WoTa and Sorc Boots to produce major damage.

Pantheon - Early/Mid games are very, very strong. Can easily chunk out any tops, unless they go full defense masteries and armor runes.
Also Pantheon ultimate is a game changer. Just throwing that out there
Does the ~400g increase to WOTA this patch impact anything? I know it'll delay my upgrading revolver as Rumble.

jovibotrel

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
Does the ~400g increase to WOTA this patch impact anything? I know it'll delay my upgrading revolver as Rumble.
i came here to ask samething, cass and rumble worried.
ps: belive it or not, but in PBE i saw singed buffs, holy ****.