Ahri isn't really that difficult!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefiantFox

04-24-2012

For me ahri is a pretty fun character, she's my main character to play as. I still don't know a build, but what I go for is ability power and ability drain [ Pretty much Lifesteal but from active abilities ]. All I do is upgrade Fox-fire and orb, which works out for me perfectly well. After lv 13 or so, once you start upgrading the Charm, it's incredibly easy to gank the heck out of people lol. The only that that worries me is the week of 4/24/12, having ahri in the free selection. :\ I don't like nubs taking ahri, it's pretty annoying. And when they go mid with the other ahri they start to get a bit cocky, then argue with each other. I guess ahri is just a character that hardly anyone gets to play so when they have an ahri fight they go too far? Idk, anyways, ahri is really easy to play. if someone gets close----- 1k magic damage immediately.

AngryFarmer922

04-24-2012

Just so you know getting a single level of charm first can save your life open up new kill possibilities.

DefiantFox

04-24-2012

Yea it can but I hardly need to use it---Considering that they're already dead half the time. I get a lot of support from my friends aswell, so not only do I dish out a lot of damage but they help along the way so I don't have to worry about getting charm

The Blu Equine

04-24-2012

i love these threads when people's mains become free "I DON'T LIKE NUBS TAKING X CHAMPION WHICH IS MY MAIN" cry more, she's free learn to play other champions.

MoneyJr

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantFox View Post
For me ahri is a pretty fun character, she's my main character to play as. I still don't know a build, but what I go for is ability power and ability drain [ Pretty much Lifesteal but from active abilities ]. All I do is upgrade Fox-fire and orb, which works out for me perfectly well. After lv 13 or so, once you start upgrading the Charm, it's incredibly easy to gank the heck out of people lol. The only that that worries me is the week of 4/24/12, having ahri in the free selection. :\ I don't like nubs taking ahri, it's pretty annoying. And when they go mid with the other ahri they start to get a bit cocky, then argue with each other. I guess ahri is just a character that hardly anyone gets to play so when they have an ahri fight they go too far? Idk, anyways, ahri is really easy to play. if someone gets close----- 1k magic damage immediately.
I have never played Ahri and am by no means an expert on her but your post comes across as a bit smug. You say that you know how to build her? Then why have you built Berserker greives & warmogs on her several times?

Also, while KDA is not an important stat, you are a combined 19/25/14 with Ahri in your past 5 games. That tells me you're a wee bit too cocky....

Nishaven90

04-24-2012

You build Berzerkers and Warmogs on Ahri?!

Oh yeah, Kassadin will destroy Ahri in lane. 100% of the time.

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

Oh my god, he DID build warmogs and zerkers on Ahri.........and gunblade(ok that's not so bad, but a WOTA is better in my opinion)

DefiantFox

04-24-2012

I said I still don't know how to do a build. I use warmog for hp because I don't want to be the squishiest character and I honestly have absolutely NO idea why I use berzerkers xD I don't plan my builds! Never did >w> And the reason why I have such a terrible spread for those last games was because I was grouped up with a bunch of level thirties, and I'm only lv 12 sooooo yeea.... I got into some battles that were way ahead of me.

Zonkoo

04-24-2012

K well then your a nub sooo just stfu.

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantFox View Post
I said I still don't know how to do a build. I use warmog for hp because I don't want to be the squishiest character and I honestly have absolutely NO idea why I use berzerkers xD I don't plan my builds! Never did >w> And the reason why I have such a terrible spread for those last games was because I was grouped up with a bunch of level thirties, and I'm only lv 12 sooooo yeea.... I got into some battles that were way ahead of me.
And you complain about noobs......ever heard about Rylais?