Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rytheking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

Sam, I was wondering how do you jungle in TT?

HoboCrow

04-23-2012

Hey Sam, why is TF so low? I haven't played him, but he seems like he should be able to do well on TT.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboCrow View Post
Hey Sam, why is TF so low? I haven't played him, but he seems like he should be able to do well on TT.
The reason is because most ap champs picked on TT usually burst and tf can simple not. All he has is a poke and does not have much cc.

Sam

04-24-2012

^ What BaBeeQ said

Sam

04-24-2012

Updated. 6:20 p.m. Tuesday, April 24,2012 (Hercarim Patch)

Cronotrigger07

04-24-2012

Why did shy get moved down and mundo moved up?

Curious

o.0

Sj408

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronotrigger07 View Post
Why did shy get moved down and mundo moved up?

Curious

o.0
Because Dr Mundo's W Stays on as long as you want and can turn it off if you attack towers so it doesnt draw aggro. While Shyvana's W has 11 second cooldown and last 3 seconds if no one near by but if someone is hit it last for 9 seconds and you cannot stop it drawing tower aggro.

Sam

04-24-2012

Yeah Sj is correct., also Mundo hits harder than shyvanna. His cleavers aT max lvl hits 700 Dmg on creeps so taking drago is easy. Also you don't need to get a lantern for him because of how fast he can clear jungle and sustain with passive and defensive masteries

UneakFreak

04-24-2012

I don't agree. Sorry, much is wrong with this, i don't think cass is god tier, brand is a better burst caster in 3s, kennen really isn't that great, pantheon is terrible, the list goes on

Team Work

04-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UneakFreak View Post
I don't agree. Sorry, much is wrong with this, i don't think cass is god tier, brand is a better burst caster in 3s, kennen really isn't that great, pantheon is terrible, the list goes on
Cass is in god tier because of her ability to dominate early and burst down most champ in 3v3.

Ken is great for teamfights, ganks and escaping ganks.

Pan is good @ ganks esp with that ult