[Guide] Morgana - Support Queen (LONG)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soclairian

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitstrike View Post
MORGANA - SUPPORT QUEEN

SMITE

Smite? On Morgana? WTF!? But wait, there is a hidden synergy. First of all, it lets you farm that much better due to its insane damage vs minions and neutrals and its quick cooldown. Most minions die in one hit and you get the gold, plus the extra push or push prevention from taking out a melee minion. You can take out a cannon minion in one hit with it at higher summoner levels, which greatly increases the chances of your turret taking 0 damage when a creep wave nears. The hidden synergy is with Morgana's passive, Soul Siphon, however. At maximum summoner level (30) it deals 1050 damage
which, due to Soul Siphon, heals you for somewhere between 40 and 50 health. If you want to focus on lane pushing and defending, this is the ability to get. Plus you can use it with your Dark Binding/Tormented Soil combo to take out Golem at any point for unlimited mana for a long time. Try doing it at level 1, heal, then teleport to your lane to gank the enemies with your unlimited mana.
How are you taking the golem at level 1?

Kalsarikaveri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

When aiming snare it's good to know that the range is a little bit longer than the range circle indicates.

Pie Slice

01-24-2010

I really loved the incise of sisters, looks like you read her story :P

actually morgana is planning on killing kayle. When you go with a kayle ingame, wont she try to kill her?

krispig

07-10-2010

Nice guide, Morgana is my main too. dont have the same build as you tho, i go:

Sapphire Crystal + hp + mana pot
Rod of Age
Soul Shroud
Glacial Shroud / Frozen Mallet

But this is my 3v3 build, and 3v3 is all i play nowadays.

DarkAdonisVyers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2010

Definitely remember to use her Ulti as a Stealth-sensor. It saves lives! If you can coordinate, it's great, even for people in bushes or closeby on the other side of the natural barriers, you can get a feel for who's around you. Always pay attention, sometimes it can even be more fruitful to not use Soul Shackles just to keep up the radar if you're having stealth problems.

And thanks for this guide, very useful! I appreciate the work put into it! =D

peanuttbrain

08-09-2010

On glacial shroud, you mistook cloth armor with chain vest ^^''

Fluffy1

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuttbrain View Post
On glacial shroud, you mistook cloth armor with chain vest ^^''
read the date on the post before you comment, frozen heart ingredients were changed a while back when they removed the sages ring(500 mana) from the game. this post has been necro'd a few times.

Doowa

08-10-2010

even thou it's like a decayed old, this is pretty much like I build her today - lol.

Tear of Goddess
Boots + Sorc's
Glacial Shroud
-> ToG upgrade to staff
GA or upgrade to Frozen Heart
Soul Shroud
(game is prolly over by far thou)

total support/survival/aura build with a fairly nice kick to add some DPS.

Conker194

Recruiter

08-23-2010

i don't agree with OP at all, i play a super agreesive Morgana, my runes are magic pen, ap, ap, and magic pen. i average 5-1 kill death ratio, however i do agree with OP if you're ***** or have never used morg before.

Xtchizobr

08-23-2010

OP needs updating