How to change the new combat text (size, color, etc)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the me in TEAM

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageoffire View Post
I tried this, but i must have done something wrong, because it caused all of the floating text thing to just disappear completely.

i though ti was following the steps correctly ...
That's what happened to me as well. Hmm...

Ramza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skategodindy View Post
That's what happened to me as well. Hmm...
I can check this out when I get home (at work at the moment) as see if anything changed since last night. Was there a patch? I'd assume even if there was it should just be hotfixes, not any version increment. Regardless, I'll verify everything's still working in a couple hours.

ThorenWood

04-20-2012

I thought i had the same problem "the text disapering" but in reality the numbers went really really small almost "microscopic". even tho i increased the size to twice what it started at.

Tetron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

With this can I have the combat text just float instead of flying off to the side ?

Fun Fest

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageoffire View Post
I tried this, but i must have done something wrong, because it caused all of the floating text thing to just disappear completely.

i though ti was following the steps correctly ...
This happens if the text resolution you wrote in FontDescriptions.xml doesn't match one of the ones listed in FontResolutions.xml.

Lomo KraazY

04-21-2012

Would really like your pastebin.

Redeemed In Fire

04-21-2012

Is it possible to change the font used itself with this method? Also, in order to change the animation properties of the text you still have to modify Gamepermanent.cfg (though it needs to be repacked instead of just dropped in the CFG folder).

glam0rous

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
You have it pointing to your actual LoL direction and not the PBE or an old install, right? And you can't scroll down on the left at all? 0.0.0.40 is incredibly old, prior to this patch I was at 0.0.0.84 and the most recent is definitely 0.0.0.87.
Fixed it. Apparently I had two installed of LoL. O.o;

Narog

04-21-2012

still cant change the font shapeż i love to use Ecuyerdax for Money and vtks alcalina for heal

glam0rous

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam0rous View Post
Fixed it. Apparently I had two installed of LoL. O.o;
And it looks like my text is disappeared when I edit stuff. Either that or it goes to a standard Arial plain look.