Ask the Thunder's Roar

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

04-20-2012

Volibear,

Opinion on communists?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Ask Volibear

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Volibear,

Opinion on communists?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

From what I've heard, their leaders are neither decided by bloodline, nor by combat. This goes against the Ursine way. Among the Ursine, the strong survive, and the weak are left out on the ice to die.

And these communists appear to enjoy trying to ride armored bears. I dislike this.

-Volibear, the Thunder's Roar

iSmurfRaNzx

04-20-2012

Hey Big Bear,

Have you try to compete with Cho'Gath in a Eating Contest?

-Summoner RaNz

Ask Volibear

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSmurfRaNzx View Post
Hey Big Bear,

Have you try to compete with Cho'Gath in a Eating Contest?

-Summoner RaNz

No. As far as I understand it, the more he eats, the more he grows, giving him a larger stomach. This means that he would be able to eat forever without being full. I, on the other hand, would not be able to do so. It would not end well.

Nulllight

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Volibear View Post
No. As far as I understand it, the more he eats, the more he grows, giving him a larger stomach. This means that he would be able to eat forever without being full. I, on the other hand, would not be able to do so. It would not end well.

You speak the truth creature. From the moment I entered this realm, your existence will not end well.

And if I have it my way, it will simply never end...

Evil, psychotic laughter ensues.

Cho'Gath

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
You speak the truth creature. From the moment I entered this realm, your existence will not end well.

And if I have it my way, it will simply never end...

Evil, psychotic laughter ensues.

Cho'Gath
((I'm just gonna try to insult Cho anytime he talks to another champion. Let me know If I need to stop.))

Ye ugly, inbred, mustard sucking, toilet drinkin' excuse for a Flea Overlord, I told ye to stop yer crazy talk. Go nibble on yer jibbly bits!!!

Nulllight

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((I'm just gonna try to insult Cho anytime he talks to another champion. Let me know If I need to stop.))

Ye ugly, inbred, mustard sucking, toilet drinkin' excuse for a Flea Overlord, I told ye to stop yer crazy talk. Go nibble on yer jibbly bits!!!
The prophet and it's minions have found a creature that is your "cousin". He and his family we're kept alive for nearly 4 days as their skin was slowly flayed from their bodies.

Continue addressing me creature. I look forward to seeing how the Prophet kills the next of your kin.

Cho'Gath

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulllight View Post
The prophet and it's minions have found a creature that is your "cousin". He and his family we're kept alive for nearly 4 days as their skin was slowly flayed from their bodies.

Continue addressing me creature. I look forward to seeing how the Prophet kills the next of your kin.

Cho'Gath
I have cousins???
For the sack of these random people you seem to be killing to try to make me sad I will not tell you to shove that prophet up yer nostril and talk a long walk off a short pier after ye gouge out yer eyes and feed them to yer prophet's mangy bumhair.

KuroTheChronos

04-20-2012

Volibear,

Hello great ursine. How goes the state of politics in freljord? How does your claws control lightning? does it hurt? Finally, Why you scare minions?! Wat they do to you?!

-KuroTheChronos

Ask the Monkey

04-20-2012

Bear, did you ever eat bananas?

123456 ... 12