Dota vs lol by chance????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blazershotx

04-16-2012

You know that dota is like lol but what are the chance of there being a dota vs lol wouldn't that be awesome in some cases post what you guys think TY for the posts

dPolly

04-16-2012

Dota is like Lol? You said that backwards. Dota came first, and Lol was based on it.

Dunno. Blitzcrank vs Pudge, Hecarim vs Bradwarden, Talon vs Mortred, Sion vs Abbadon, Ashe vs Drow ranger, Warwick vs Bloodseeker (Or Naix), and a large etcetera. That kind of thing would be funny, yes.

gekigengarR2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

mortred rapes all

dPolly

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekigengarR2 View Post
mortred rapes all
She's Talon's mother.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dPolly View Post
Dota is like Lol? You said that backwards. Dota came first, and Lol was based on it.

Dunno. Blitzcrank vs Pudge, Hecarim vs Bradwarden, Talon vs Mortred, Sion vs Abbadon, Ashe vs Drow ranger, Warwick vs Bloodseeker (Or Naix), and a large etcetera. That kind of thing would be funny, yes.
Dota is actually based off a starcraft 1 mod, but other than that your right.

Dorryza

04-19-2012

1) it would be close, and full of epicness.

2) This is the Fanfiction forum, this would be a nice topic, but this is the wrong place. Gen. discussion maybe?

HuggableZombie

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
but this is the wrong place. Gen. discussion maybe?
Not if you write a story about it

Grim Reaper

04-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
Not if you write a story about it
We find ourselves in an open field, surrounded by nothing but a grassy expanse that seems to stretch forever. Suddenly, two beams of white light shoot down from the sky and slam into the ground. Inside each dust cloud, you could see human shaped shadows slowly standing upright. "I don't recognize this place." A sensual voice stated, her 9 tails spreading out behind her. Using her orb, she quickly whisked away the dirt still hovering in the air around her. The other figure was silent, still remaining anonymous within the dust. Ahri frowned. "Well, you aren't the sociable type are..." Ahri's ears twitched as she heard the beginning of an awful screech. Unsure of what was happening, she leapt to the side just as the ground where she was standing was literally torn apart.

Now fully visible, a scantily clad woman stared Ahri down with a contemptuous gaze, her wings now gently keeping her aloft. "I don't know who you are my dear, but I will make sure that this will be painful." As Akasha, the Queen of Pain, stated this, she blinked behind Ahri and prepared to unleash another screech but had to blink away as a massive ball of blue fire shot straight at her. Looking at the fox, she could see two more orbs of fire circling her in an eerie dance. "I'm sorry, what were you going to do?" Ahri asked with a smirk adorning her face.

Akasha scowled for a moment before sneering at her opponent. "It wouldn't be much fun if my prey couldn't fight." The two stared at each other for a moment. Ahri rapidly unleashed a spirit rush to position herself behind Akasha, sending both remain balls of fire and an essence bolt out as well as her Orb. Akasha easily avoids it with a blink but Ahri re-positions herself with another spirit rush to allow the orb to collide into Akasha's back as well as another essence bolt to strike her in the stomach, eliciting a sharp cry of pain. Catching her Orb, she starts to lazily throw it in the air. "Is that honestly the best..." Ahri started to ask but was interrupted by a sickly green dagger being thrown straight at her face. Dodging the blade, she didn't see it as Akasha blinked behind her and let loose another screech, sending Ahri skidding across the ground, covering her ears and letting out a small whimper. "I could ask you the same question." Akasha says with an evil smile, looking down as Ahri starts to get up.

Slight drabble since I was a bit bored It's a bit late so please forgive me for any grammatical errors >.<

Eltheran

04-22-2012

In the end Night Stalker rapes all when night comes...

Jaykoboy

04-22-2012

Invoker v. Jesse Perring. Who will win?