Bug Compilation Thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aurora Endante

04-19-2012

I've been seeing the ranked stats of the last profile I viewed on whoever's profile I'm currently looking at. Like, if I look at my own profile, then go look at my friend's, I see my own ranked stats on my friend's profile page.

Also... Varus shows up in the champions list under your profile. Complete with his abilities and lore. I can't buy him yet, but it's not for lack of trying. XD

Darkmrparpal

04-19-2012

You forgot that blitzcranks pull doesnt work on hecarim after he ults

AngryCrakBaby

04-19-2012

Hecarim seems to get caught on terrain and his ult's fear seems to last less then an actual second. Usually the enemy only gets feared if they're hit by the ghost riders

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

threads on the same subjeects that 80-90% of the bugs still occur in game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1669767

oddest thread most of the buggs still exsist in game: {most where copied in the next larg thread {above link}
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1088840

bugs that i have found with Twisted Fate.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1641457

Fizz: {long time standing fustarting bug}
during playful trickster while untargetable, fizz can still be hit by global non-targeting ult, and some aoe, and some targetable abilites.

spamming playfully trickster { EE} rapidly some times deals zero aoe daamge and stuns the champ for several seconds.
colision with terain while trying to leap over objects launches fizz into space.

attack speed increased fizz: how often does his dot actually apply: does it have the issues as temo's that was just fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrmCkr

lee sin resoning strike
this is also in the live game as well: heres more information on it

details: on lee sin's sonic wave skill shot

it originates on the left hand side behind the champion and moves forward following his hand motions and fianlly casts outward from his out stretched hand.

{leaving a spot where lee cannot hit champs/creepes with the ability, and oddities where it hits objects it shouldnt}

when casting lee can hit targets standing beside and sometimes behind him.{only on the left side of lee}

Objects standing directly infornt/almost ontop of lee{centerline to him} they are often missed with sonic wave,
{occurs most often when some one dashes into lee sin}

furthermore if they are standing slighly in-fornt of lee the spell hits them and the animation contiunes forward.

the way the spell moves foward is probably where all the issues with lee's Q not casting in a straight line occur from.
{off centered arcs from arm into middle of cross hair, instead of centerline outward}

i can produce in game clips of where this is an issue if you want clarity

lee sin using resoning strike dragon kick, safe guard onto targets that also use a dash move to location x abilty at the same time or while lee is mid air- can cause lee to spontateously hangup and not move at all for several seconds then compelt the last abity

video:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2023341

lee sin safeguard
when lee Sin safe guards an champion and the oppositin uses a knockup on the same traget as lee sin arrives to shield.

Lee sin is also is knocked up into the air, however he is launched into "orbit" and becomes uncontrolalbe until he lands back on the ground several seconds later.

Yorick's ult:self cast or on an ally: if the primary target dies, then the ghoul is last hit via platforum attack the last hitting champ is also award a kill for the ghoul form's death.
- may also occur with baron,dragon + buffs

general:
muti-clicking same target during attack animation on mele champs - cancels the attack.

death recaps:
in the detail desciption for abilites: an unknown number of abiites do not show any in game icon representing the ablity{when they do have one}.

Maw of Malmortius: trigger's only if your survive the magic damage abilty and it reduces you to less then 30% health
-instead of triggering and absorbing damage to prevent death, maws trigger still goes on cd on death {absorbing zero damage}

Sandunguioso

04-19-2012

i had a game where the enemy team pull dragon and we made them retreat but the dragon continue shooting outside of the ring area with out going back

Postal Miku

04-19-2012

champions when killed in Lulus polymorph seem to spawn smaller then their normal model size

OS1RIS

04-19-2012

bump for great justice

CrepeGuy764

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

nasus siphoning strike doesn't work X_X or it works sometimes but not every last hit

MagicFannyPack

04-19-2012

bump

RiotBahamut

Associate Software Engineer

04-19-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicey View Post
For a complicated Bug
Description:
In champion select, on the dropdown menu where your mastery pages are listed. Mastery pages of another player appear as items instead of your own mastery pages, but really they will apply your own mastery page (first item = your first page and so on). Only the name of the page and description tooltip that shows will appear to be the mastery page names of another player.

Steps to reproduce:
- Visit another player's summoner profile.
- Click on the Masteries tab.
- (possibly not needed) Have a look at each page.
- Queue up for a game, and check your masteries list.

At this point you should be seeing the same pages as the player's. Clicking on an item will return it back to normal.
Was this bug found on the PBE? It should have been fixed before the patch went live. I also can't reproduce it. I'd be curious if anyone else is able to (Let me know if you do!)