Why do people complain qbout Tryndamere?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

04-18-2012

yup pretty much. attack someone else for the brief few seconds, exhaust+kite, or ignite him 3-4 seconds after he ults and he'll die. Idk why people insist on attacking an ult'd tryn

Spew

04-18-2012

Tryn is good early game because of crits, that's about it..

Slashinghardest

04-18-2012

He's just really really easy to play and farm as. I wouldn't play him now because he's really boring to play but he has good damage output and easy escape. Solo top vs him will not always have exhaust up it doea have a cooldown. No exhaust will not always work because for 1 you will probably need it to limit his damage output and 2 it doesn't limit his spin range which means he still has a decent chance of escaping.

Gas2go

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly Kids View Post
Tryn is good early game because of crits, that's about it..
His early game is terrible. What are you smoking?

Yefo

04-29-2012

I agree, Trynd isn't as strong as everybody thinks. However, he isn't weak either.

Imo, what makes him strong is...
1. The ability to show up in lane with a mostly full fury bar at level 1 (or any level) from killing jungle creeps. If you are going relatively even with Trynd in lane, the suddenly he has a full fury bar, it could be trouble.
2. The ability to move through walls for free (and often), allowing for bot lane ganks, jungle farming, counter jungling, and escaping ganks.

Still, he's very beatable with champs like Riven, Rammus, Lee Sin, etc. etc. etc. Also exhaust/ignite.

Sj408

04-29-2012

trynd broken dash to nexus and tank tower end game
-240 AD 60% slow 4 seconds 660 range flash 300 heal 25 AD - 50 with crit

/singed

kimchie barbecue chicken

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-30-2012

People need to stfu about tryn bein op right? He is counter SO easy. You just need a champ that does dmg for a couple seconds (most champs have this) and after a couple seconds drop it on him. OR run for a bout a sec or two (Most tryn players are noobs and will follow you when they have 1 hp xD) And than turn arounf and drop your stuff... OR if you are a stealth than go invis and follow him them after 4 secs start hitting him. and he dies... and if your twitch your in better luck go invis and drop his venom... I literally AM Teemo. Well used to be. and seeing a trynda tthinking YES I am gonna pwn teemo I "laugh in deaths face" and say "Hey tryn.... I was thinking 1v1 me you top right >:}" and they always say "okay! What a noob gg guys we win" and then I will harass him for a bot with my poison (at lvl 1) and than once I get to lvl 2 I get my blind and he cant charge is blood. (crit strike) SO right there he is done for and gets pwnd. and if he runs. I still have poison hitting his ***** ass Tryn sucks HE is VERY balacnced... and ALL champs are OP if you play them right WHICH means NONE are really op your just good with the champ +1 if you agree

Seungsei

05-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
^ exactly! Just people want excuses when they lose like "he's OP!"
This

RedSoloCup24

05-01-2012

Fiddlesticks. That is all

spin 4 demacia

05-01-2012

people don't realize he was named after Marc Merrill the president of riot so obviously he will be op... and kiting trynd doesnt work if the trynd is decent