Inzanami's Training Grounds - Weekly video guides!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Since reaching 2k elo, I have really wanted to give back to the community. I decided to make a youtube channel and post weekly videos helping players of all skill levels become better players!

Youtube channel - Please subscribe to me if you like my videos!

Video 1: Everything Outside the Game - Prepare yourself for a game and how to deal with bad games/players when playing ranked games.
Video 2: Basic Rune Pages - 2 versatile, although not ideal, rune pages that allows you to play well in each role and the reasons for using each rune!
Video 3: Early Game Wards - Learn where to place wards during the laning phase. These are the ideal spots you want to be placing your wards, but remember, you need to adapt to what is going on in the game.
Video 4: Post Laning Phase Warding- Learn how to ward throughout the game after the laning phase is over. Learn some warding cheat spots, where the ideal wards are for when the first towers are down and how to analyze where to put your wards.
Video 5: Map Awareness and Last HItting - Learn the importance of last hitting along with a drill progression that helps you become better at last hitting and becoming more map aware.
Video 6: Support 101 - Runes and Masteries - Support runes and masteries, with explanations why you should take the runes and masteries.
Video 7: Support 102- Support Items - How to decide what support items to get and explanations of why you should get them in those situations.

On top of my videos, I also stream. Please check it out here. Please join my IRC channel by going to the bottom of the stream and clicking chat or use an IRC client and join #Rasta.Inz on quakenet. You can also join my in game channel "Inz's Training Grounds" although I don't check that as much as IRC, but will try and improve on that. I love answering questions between games when I am streaming and sometimes giveaway RP or lessons!

I also have a Facebook and Twitter.

I also love constructive criticism and this post is the result of it. I want to become better at streaming and making the videos and love outside input, so don't be shy, I appreciate the help!

FrZnWaters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Appreciate this a lot! Just about to start doing ranked matches so I'll definitely be following you on Youtube.

Nicodemous

04-17-2012

I'd say wait to do ranked... if you get low ELO right away it will be tought to climb out. I have played a few, but honestly I am backing off becouse so far I am 4 and 6 in ranked...

Duhizy

04-18-2012

doesnt matter, iv been ready to play ranked for like 5 months but im not gunna do it until im as good as my 1700 elo friends mechanically and then just win 10 games in a row hehe almost there, i can feeeeeeeel the powa

Inza

04-18-2012

4th video up!

Inza

04-18-2012

Anyone watching these have a suggestion for the next video I should do, I am not too sure what to do next.

Inza

04-19-2012

I would still like recommendations! I am thinking on something to help people get better map awareness and better at last hitting. Any other suggestions though?

Inza

04-20-2012

Will be doing giveaways today on my stream!!

Inza

04-21-2012

Still looking for suggestions

Canis Majorus

04-21-2012

Love the vids so far Inz! As for suggestions, I'd love to see one on not just last hitting, but also improving cs in general. I dont think I'm all that bad at last hitting, but I still cant seem to get as high of cs as others, so a vid on this would be much appreciated!