Game Performance Hotfix and an Update on Hecarim

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxTechN9nexX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Long as the patch does cause any issues when it's released like plast patches then the wait is worth it. THANK YOU FOR UPDATES.

PhageQuit

Associate QA Lead

04-16-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickNight View Post
whats PBE?
PBE is the Public Beta Environment. Currently you can play a build that shares similarities to the actual release candidate.

If you are interested in trying out the PBE here are the appropriate links you would need.

You can sign up for the PBE here: https://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index
You can get the client here : http://pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload

ThePacmanZombie

04-16-2012

man i hope the patch is soon >.< like tomorrow morning would be nice ive been waiting for hecarim for too long

bunies

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRara View Post
No patch tonight. We are still addressing a couple of issues, but you can test the latest version on the PBE. I edited the op to add this update.
have you gents concidered removing the parts of the patch that are not functioning and applying the rest ?

EDIT:
and laddies sorry dint mean to forget about you rara

also requesting a red read this
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post23271392

SheriffV2

04-16-2012

Forget Hecarim, just release the bonus gold/exp for killing higher level champions tweak!

I must have it!

Oh, and release Varus first. He looks amazing.

JDD

04-16-2012

How long has it been since last champ release?

RawrCrono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surpressor View Post
Rara there better be a double champion release then or something to make up for this because this is kinda unfair over four weeks now.i appreciate the update but come on really this ruins anyone's night who has been waiting till 10pm est like me, i believe that there should be RP awarded or Hecarim price drop when released for compensation. i think every summoner feels the same way i do. i know your doing your best to get the patch out but at least update us every day don't leave us in dark. letting people know whats going on will keep the community quite and rage free. I hope you read this. if you do please take in some consideration on what i said. Take care.
There is no need for any compensation. They are working hard to get this out asap. They have been keeping us informed. Things happen, life moves on. Nothing to worry about.

SeductiveBunny

04-16-2012

LOL what a joke still no patch, riot just barely finding out about bugs after they put it in PBE i guess normal players can do live teams job better..

Unknown Menace

04-16-2012

is Varus still scheduled to release next week Tuesday on the 24th of April 2012?~

Nautagod

04-16-2012

Soon TM :/