Comprehensive "Quality of Life" Suggestion List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirtyStan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

I see you have Atma's Impaler...

How about Manamune's AD bonus and Rod of Ages AP bonus?

TurtleCommando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Trundle's Q not actually reducing his DPS when above a certain attack speed would be nice. Also thanks for putting in the time to make this, it's a really good list.

The Dork Side

04-16-2012

Make lux be able to move while casting shield. She literally stops when casting this, making it lame when used during escapes.

Stexe

Adjudicator

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
Malzahar = Ult not cancelling on movement. But rather cancels if you hit "r" again.

Heimerdinger = Cannons don't die upon his death.

Maokai = His w to not reset the jungle mobs.

Katarina = Increase the range on her q (the bounce) so that it can actually hit all the minions not just the 3 in front (so annoying to only hit one row)

Fiddlesticks = His e to proc similar to Master Yi's q....having a chance to do 500 damage to a minion. (this would make his jungling better).
Most of these are more akin to balance changes than quality of life improvements. Having "r" cancel Malz's ult is problematic for people who use smart casting and want it to hit when it is finally in range and thus spam "r" to get it to cast. Heimer's turrets not dying on death would be extremely powerful. Maokai resetting jungle mobs doesn't happen all the time, but it is a problem. I think I'd like Riot to stay away from % chance procs like Yi's Q: simply having Dark Wind do %20 bonus damage to minions or something would make it much more viable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossus View Post
A passive for Fiora that actually does something late game. And as long as we're showing the duration left on Akali's smoke cloud, you might as well include other things like it, such as Singed glue puddle, and Tormented Soil.
Don't want to suggest complete skill changes. The reason why I didn't list other skills for duration timers is that it isn't as important when the duration ends for something like Tormented Soil in comparison to Smoke Bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersith45 View Post
Make lux be able to move while casting shield. She literally stops when casting this, making it lame when used during escapes.
Good idea, I've added it.

Restitution

04-16-2012

posting in an awesome thread

unfortunately I haven't the slightest clue as to what to suggest to add to the list. Sorry.

Hollymonster

Player Support Lead - Game/Account

04-16-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

This seems like it would be really helpful. Looking forward to reading more when you post. <3

wotif

04-16-2012

I like the increased Mana regen on Anivia, but I feel like completely redoing her autoattacks would be a better QoL for her.

As it is now it has a very slow animation, very slow travel speed and very low dmg, making it hard to last hit.

Stexe

Adjudicator

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollymonster View Post
This seems like it would be really helpful. Looking forward to reading more when you post. <3
Yay, thanks for the birthday gift! =)

Kėno

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollymonster View Post
Oh heya there hollymonster! Off-topic, but what're your thoughts on how Zileas got the cheekiest looking Annie forum avatar (not to mention unique) while you're stuck with a mere cutesy one?

Stexe

Adjudicator

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotif View Post
I like the increased Mana regen on Anivia, but I feel like completely redoing her autoattacks would be a better QoL for her.

As it is now it has a very slow animation, very slow travel speed and very low dmg, making it hard to last hit.
Ya, true. I'll add that under Anivia. There are a few other Champions that have really weird auto attack animations. I'll look into them later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kėno View Post
Oh heya there hollymonster! Off-topic, but what're your thoughts on how Zileas got the cheekiest looking Annie forum avatar (not to mention unique) while you're stuck with a mere cutesy one?
Let's try to keep it on topic... don't want this thread to derail when there are so many awesome ideas people could be posting!