Are there actually players who...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vin Flo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Play at below a 1000 ELO level? Or is it predominantly run by people who intentionally troll their way down?

Arioni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

There's a huge amount of them, although I am not one of them. Most of my friends are at low elo and some are below 1000 and play it actively.

Xtractor

04-16-2012

around half of the community is 1250 or lower, the other half is 1250 or higher.
(on average).

so yeh.

Vin Flo

04-16-2012

Hmm.
I wonder why. I can't imagine NOT being forever mad.

Then again I have MUCH better players in normals at my normal ELO than my ranked ELO on this account. I think I've played six ranked games?

ChiefOfPolice

04-16-2012

there really people who are here legit, for every 2 people who got here on there own though, there seems to be one of us who dodged here.... I'ts kind of like creating a new account to stomp new players, some are new and some are smurfs.