Dominion forum is best

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kingdo

04-13-2012

compared to the other forums.... almost no trolls, and lots of people posting actual insightful and helpful things and responding to people who ask. PPL like Feedski and infe ed come to mind. I don't even waist time looking at other forums anymore always dissapoint

DaRatmastah

04-13-2012

We are pretty awesome, here =D

Redenbacher

04-13-2012

It is pretty relieving. I mean, there is a fair amount of complaining when it comes to champion balance... but for the most part the regulars offer a lot of constructive information. The DominateDominion chat room is the same way.

I used to feel the same about Guides and Strategy, but since that's pretty much a second SR forum, I stopped checking it...

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

you are right infe Ed is awusum

Montag

Player Experience Manager

04-13-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

+1

Awesome summoners are awesome.

DaRatmastah

04-13-2012

A RED! ****, they keep coming around when I DON'T have my Yordle Snaptraps set...

One of these days we'll get one of you clever nippers to stick around for a while ~_^

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

04-13-2012

You keep forgetting to bait the traps; traps without cupcakes are meaningless. Reds can get out of traps if they wish, but where there's one cupcake there tend to be more, so they stick around in hopes...

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Most of us are a friendly bunch. There was a gentleman who was quite upset with me for some reason, so every time i saw him i just gave him hugs. He did not reciprocate. But he is/was the exception to the rule.

Ahhhh Crap

04-13-2012

I agree its a pretty constructive forum for the most part- though with the recent trend of issues in dominion it would certainly be nice if a riot team member addressed them occasionally

Redenbacher

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotMontag View Post
+1

Awesome summoners are awesome.
Don't you go buttering us up...