Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Febreze Brother

Recruiter

04-12-2012

Is there anyway you can get BaBeeQ to do a jungling guide. My team is 10-1 and has reacently gotten back into the 3v3 ranked games and feel that as we climb higher in elo we will run into more junglers. I have started jungling but want to know what to expect when the other team has a jungler. I have played the jungle but never against another jungler and am just looking for tips.

CursedEgg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Thanks for this, we just started to play ranked 3x with my friends and this is really useful.

I really like to play wukong in 3v3, he is really strong and fun lol

Sam

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxijazz View Post
Looks like your doing good with the list but Akali really is not a hybrid champion. She only is hybrid by getting 10 AD early for the spellvamp, then it is all AP. Her burst is much better than her auto attack.

Edit: Poppy a better hybrid than Akali? I think they are pretty much on the same level other than Poppy's tunnel vision ult but Akali has stronger burst and more sustain.
Poppy burst is really strong. . . it's stronger than akali by far. Pop ulti with sheen proc.

AdanADN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-12-2012

Nice, tTristana is in tier 4 now... is just matter of time to she to get 2 or 3 tier :d

Tristana <3

Sam

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedEgg View Post
Thanks for this, we just started to play ranked 3x with my friends and this is really useful.

I really like to play wukong in 3v3, he is really strong and fun lol
Your welcome. I try my best.

Sam

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Febreze Brother View Post
Is there anyway you can get BaBeeQ to do a jungling guide. My team is 10-1 and has reacently gotten back into the 3v3 ranked games and feel that as we climb higher in elo we will run into more junglers. I have started jungling but want to know what to expect when the other team has a jungler. I have played the jungle but never against another jungler and am just looking for tips.
Not sure BabeeQ would. Maybe ask him about it, try to get in contact with him.

When you play against another jungler you need to be cautious if he is a stronger fighter in jungle or a stronger ganker. If he ganks, you need to either counter gank or counter jungle that point. Always ward or actually always have wards ready.

CursedEgg

04-12-2012

A question, in what elo we should start to use a jungler? or in what elo its more common to see junglers?

Sam

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedEgg View Post
A question, in what elo we should start to use a jungler? or in what elo its more common to see junglers?
It can be played in all ELOs, in rank most of the time there are always junglers. And it's not when you should start . You should just start anytime or whenever you have the chance.

Spoogeanator

04-13-2012

List bump!

Kuryaka

04-13-2012

Not sure these tier lists are as relevant for non-ranked play. You'd still get duo lane bot, but I see a LOT of ranged carries going into TT just because they have long-range skillshots.

I had a lot of fun during Graves freeweek on TT. He bursts harder than other ranged carries, is fairly tanky and can dodge melee skillshots/gap closers with his dash, and has adequate AOE for teamfights.

I feel there's going to be a huge meta shift if I ever go into ranked TT, as while the top tier champions are indeed very strong, I can really go with anyone who has sustain and/or AOE.

.-. Is it just me, or does Warwick work well against both Tryndamere and Riven? Shut down ult tryn, try to outsustain Riven.