A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( Oh well, nothing happening at the diner anymore so... ))

Poppy waves at Nunu, walking through the city streets back to the embassy. She sighs, looking tired as she walks. As she sees the embassy, her expression becomes a slight bit more energetic, but turns back to the tired state as she walks in.

Ask the Solari

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
The crown prince of Demacia comes into view, striding toward the city gates. Lacking his own armor, he is instead wearing a white button up shirt and plain black pants. A gold wristwatch gleams in the sun on his left arm."Ah, Leona!" he exclaims as he walks up next to her, "I take it this means you haven't seen S-"His words catch for a moment as he takes in Leona's appearance. His face flushes slightly and he continues speaking. "Uh... Sivir and Sarah?"
Looking to Jarvan in his casual attire, "Hello Jarvan and no I haven't seen the other two yet. You look nice today, I wonder if I am under-dressed."

Seeing the princes face flush. "Jarvan are you not well? You seem a little red."

Ask Jarvan IV

04-12-2012

"Uh.... n-no, I'm fine." The prince stutters uncharacteristically. "You look, ah... fantastic." Jarvan clears his throat and looks past Leona out the city gates for a moment before returning his gaze to her, running a hand through his dark hair. "Do you wish to wait for them here or continue into Demacia and hope they catch up?"

Ask the Solari

04-12-2012

Leona, looking to the city with the sun shining brightly across her face she turns back to Jarvan. "Thank you Jarvan for your compliment. Still, I wouldn't want to be rude as to supercede your obligation to the other two. I am willing to wait for them if you are, but I wouldn't mind going ahead if they could still find their way to us." Leona has a soft smile on her face as she wonder what the prince will choose to do.

Ask Talon

04-12-2012

Talon sits on a bench in a crowded square, occasionally pickpocketing those who pass

Ask Taric

04-12-2012

And Talon eventually pickpockets a bead, a cat's eye charm attached to the owner's pants by a little chain and hook.

Taric, not wearing his armor, but a sweater of purple and blue stripes with a purple scarf, turns his gaze upon the blade's shadow, eyes shimmering with anger like fire-red rubies. He had a cup of Sorakabucks coffee on his right hand, and began to smirk.

Tell me why i should not dazzle you with charms i would never show on the battlefields, sweetie.

Ask Jarvan IV

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Solari View Post
Leona, looking to the city with the sun shining brightly across her face she turns back to Jarvan. "Thank you Jarvan for your compliment. Still, I wouldn't want to be rude as to supercede your obligation to the other two. I am willing to wait for them if you are, but I wouldn't mind going ahead if they could still find their way to us." Leona has a soft smile on her face as she wonder what the prince will choose to do.
Jarvan checks his watch. "Well, neither have been to Demacia, before, at least as far as I know. Sarah is from Bilgewater, and Sivir is a former Noxian.... so why not wait? The weather is lovely and the company as well... I don't mind waiting if you don't." The prince leans casually against a nearby wall. "By the way... you said this would be your first time in Demacia?"

Ask Talon

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Taric View Post
And Talon eventually pickpockets a bead, a cat's eye charm attached to the owner's pants by a little chain and hook.

Taric, not wearing his armor, but a sweater of purple and blue stripes with a purple scarf, turns his gaze upon the blade's shadow, eyes shimmering with anger like fire-red rubies. He had a cup of Sorakabucks coffee on his right hand, and began to smirk.

Tell me why i should not dazzle you with charms i would never show on the battlefields, sweetie.
Talon vanishes in a storm of blades

Ask the Solari

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Jarvan checks his watch. "Well, neither have been to Demacia, before, at least as far as I know. Sarah is from Bilgewater, and Sivir is a former Noxian.... so why not wait? The weather is lovely and the company as well... I don't mind waiting if you don't." The prince leans casually against a nearby wall. "By the way... you said this would be your first time in Demacia?"
"Yes, I haven't left the mount Targon very often. On occasion I would go down to the based of the mountain to help out outlaying villages with small tasks whenever possible. Still I never traveled far."
Leona opens her satchel and takes out two small bottles of water and passes one to Jarvan.
"As you know back before the League started providing for my tribe the limited resources meant we had to do what we could to survive, including mercenary work. I only toke jobs that keep me close to the mountain and ones that ask me to keep villagers safe from harm."
Taking a sip from her bottle of water Leona exhales in satisfaction smiles to Jarvan. "Well, atleast being a Solari has the benefit of drinking from the spring water prevalent at the peak of the mountain."

Aya Shameimaruu

04-12-2012

(I always seem in two places at once?)
Grey sits on a bench, admiring the sun. "What a nice place...Unlike Noxus."