A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( Not really... ))

IlexAlderwood

04-12-2012

((it's more like The Adventures of Yordles in Damacia))

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( Demacia* ))

"It is rare to see him here indeed... although I've seen him and Willump a couple of times lately." Poppy looks around the diner, shrugging. "That yeti sure can eat a lot..."

Youay

04-12-2012

As if on queue from what Poppy said Willump and Nunu walk into the dinner, WIllump moves a few of the chairs and sits in front of a table. "I am sure this is the place." as the waitress walks by to take the order, she looks a little nervous having to serve two champions of the league in a day. though everyone employed there looks at them with shocked looks when Nunu says. "We will take two of everything please."

IlexAlderwood

04-12-2012

Ilex watches the window fog back up, chittering at the amusing sight of the yeti in a hat. "This city really does have a pull to outsiders. It's my first visit, so I'm a little nervous. Everything's so...big." he once again finds himself nose-level with the tabletop. "I must be going soon, but it was a pleasure meeting you face to face. Maybe one of these days I'll see if I can handle summoning you. I should have rightfully tried to work with all the yordle champions by now, but admittedly I've only experience with Teemo and Ziggs." he giggles and dusts off his robes. "What do you have planned for the rest of the day? Ambassador's duties?" He balks a bit as the yeti comes in, his fur puffing out immediately from the sudden chill, making him look something akin to an orange pom-pom with ears. "Heh. Yeti are good for business it seems."

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

"Mainly ambassador duties yes. There is a lot of them at times..." Poppy sighs slightly, peering at Nunu and Willump. "Indeed they are... if you got enough food readied." She waves at Nunu. "Hello there Nunu. Hungry again huh? Well, you came to the right place."

(( I can't believe I won that game... ))

Youay

04-12-2012

Nunu waves back "Yeti get really hungry on long trips, especially in warm weather. So we always bring enough money for food when we go out and about."

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

"I can understand, this climate must be uncomfortable for Willump."Poppy looks the Ilex, smirking at the puffed up fur. "I do wish I had more free time... but in my position, representing our people comes first. And you should come to Demacia more often, the city is quite beautiful."

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( And again... silence... ))

Ask Jarvan IV

04-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Swažn View Post
((So far it's Bandle City))
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlexAlderwood View Post
((it's more like The Adventures of Yordles in Damacia))
((But no longer.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Solari View Post
Leona, walks to the city gates and waits for Jarvan, Sivir, and Miss fortune. Suprisingly Leona opt'd not to wear her armor and in place she is wearing a yellow sundress. Simple, but strangely uncomfortable as she had become accustomed to keeping her armor on for extended periods of time. Leona also has a sling bag with a few belongings.
The crown prince of Demacia comes into view, striding toward the city gates. Lacking his own armor, he is instead wearing a white button up shirt and plain black pants. A gold wristwatch gleams in the sun on his left arm."Ah, Leona!" he exclaims as he walks up next to her, "I take it this means you haven't seen S-"His words catch for a moment as he takes in Leona's appearance. His face flushes slightly and he continues speaking. "Uh... Sivir and Sarah?"