A Day in Demacia [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

"It might indeed be an act... all I've seen of her though has been pranking. Once I saw her leading a group of squirrels around, when I told her to turn them back though... the squirrels turned out to be inmates she kidnapped from prisons in various city-states..." Poppy shrugs, taking a sip from her coffee. "There is something iffy about her... and Pix. And Ziggs did indeed save the esteemed scholars, but he is quite reckless. I've seen him swallowing his own lit bombs on the fields, as some kind of a weird joke."
She looks outside. "And Fizz and Lulu? That is intriguing... I can see Fizz being attracted to her, but still...at least they both got as mischievous personalities."

IlexAlderwood

04-12-2012

The summoner winces slightly. News to him. "I always wondered how those bombs he carries with him don't explode on their own." as the topic of Lulu and Fizz comes up, he fidgets, glancing around before sipping some more with a slightly protective look. "Mph, well, It would be out of place for me to speak my mind. Let's just say that I think Fizz might be getting himself into deeper waters than he realises." he turns his gaze back to Poppy, his tone changing to something lighter. "...my second favorite champion is Galio, whom I believe you're quite familiar with."

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

"Ah yes... Galio... apparently my behaviour while taking shelter from the weather during that day..." Poppy suddenly cuts off, peering into the distance. She suddenly blinks, continuing. "My behaviour that day gave him the inspiration to move and fight to protect the innocent again. Galio is a true testament to the skill of the late Durand..." She drinks what is left of her coffee, turning back to Ilex. "Mind if I ask what brought you to Demacia today? Do you happen to live here?"

IlexAlderwood

04-12-2012

Ilex has somewhat of a misty look in his eyes at this point, the straw sticking out the side of his mouth while he stands up enough to rest his elbows on the human-tailored tabletop. "Ah Galio is such a joy to summon. That heroic, yet gentle personality. The hardest part of summoning for me is learning to mesh with the champion's battle spirit. I'm not a fighter by nature, admittedly. Summoning champions who have a strong killer instinct is quite frightening. Galio isn't like that. He makes me feel safe and calm." he's broken out of his daydreams by the obnoxious slurping sound of the drink running dry. "Oh. Actually I'm here to visit the Damacian Royal Library in search of a certain tome on ancient magic. It's for a thesis I'm preparing as part of my studies." he sighs and scratches his cheek, slightly peturbed. "But I hear that due to that fire earlier, it's closed for repairs. News really does travel slowly to Bandle city."

Youay

04-12-2012

Nunu and Wilump wander the streets causing people nearby to shiver slightly from he cold the yeti radiates, Willump grumbles sourly as Nunu pats his head. "I know, I know. This place is way to crowded, but you know Queen Ashe recommended us to check out the other City-States and get to know the people there."

Tjihyana

04-12-2012

(( slow answer because of being in-game for a bit. ))

"I can't really comment on the summoning... I can't say I understand it at all." Poppy scratches the back of her head. "But yes, Galio is a heroic and valiant warrior, and I am honored when I am fighting along side him. And I don't think there are that many people from Demacia who are that interested in seeing Bandle City... it's a shame."

Youay

04-12-2012

Nunu and Willump take a look at he various stores while wandering Demancia. At one point they stop in a hat store and try on various hats.

IlexAlderwood

04-12-2012

Despite the keen look in his eyes when the topic of summoning comes up, the male yordle simply nods. "I shan't ruin your relaxation by babbling about my trade. It is needlessly complicated, just like everyone says. As for Bandle City, that's true, it is a pity but then again I'm not sure larger species would feel comfortable in our houses and inns. Stooping is bad for your back." he blinks and startles a bit when the window next to him suddenly fogs up. Reaching over, he wipes away some of the haze and peers out. "Oh, it's Nunu! That's a rare signt around these parts."

Ask Swažn

04-12-2012

((So far it's Bandle City))

Youay

04-12-2012

Nunu can be seen laughing as Willump tries on a nice flowery sun hat and makes some poses in front of a mirror.