This Rework is going to ruin Karma

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orthoclase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pWasHere View Post
My point is that just because not many people are playing her does not mean she needs to be fixed, she is considered to be a very difficult champ and if she is changed drastically than you are stepping on all the toes of all the people who play her and love her for no real reason.
Actually, from Riot's perspective, that's exactly what that means. People don't play a champ at all, that means Riot wasted their time making it because they're not going to make any money on it.

DenerkaNerk

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orthoclase View Post
Actually, from Riot's perspective, that's exactly what that means. People don't play a champ at all, that means Riot wasted their time making it because they're not going to make any money on it.
Well, she's 3150 and both of her skins are pretty meh, so... They're not making money off of her no matter what.

pWasHere

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezengu View Post
Sorry but you've lost all credibility when you posted a Mobafire guide
I wasnt looking for credibility in the first place see page two for proof, I wanted to start a discussion and let people know that some people ACTUALLY like Karma the way she is.

pWasHere

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orthoclase View Post
If its a money thing than I will have to make sure to go all OWS on there asses haha

Snes C

04-10-2012

I don't know if you aren't jumping to conclusions here. To hear Morello talk, Guinsoo is going to make Karma even more amazing than she already is in every way.

SilverElixer

04-10-2012

it's guinsoo why worry

Buttocks Daddy

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaceroll11 View Post
Your level 17 with 4 normals wins, all custom games and bots in history. You've barely even properly played this game. Maybe you should try playing it instead of making stupid forums posts of things that you know nothing about.

Edit: OP down votes me for being right and because he does not have an actual counter-arguement. lmao
Actually I downvoted you because you used an ad-hominem attack instead of using an actual argument... lmao.

By the way Karma is a waste of a slot, building AP she only has 2 damaging spells, which is awful.

icegoat63

04-10-2012

well if a mobafire guide says so....

Guinsoo

Game Designer

04-10-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We're trying to improve her viability as a support while keeping her viable as an AP or hybrid champion. In our opinion Karma is both underplayed and underpowered, not just underplayed.

Mostly, she's getting straight buffs. I just saw her beat Garen top on Doran's Workshop so she can't be entirely ruined.

Hazanshu

04-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
We're trying to improve her viability as a support while keeping her viable as an AP or hybrid champion.

Mostly, she's getting straight buffs. I just saw her beat Garen top on Doran's Workshop so she can't be entirely ruined.
I don't think going to be bad she is judging from the hints you gave us. People have warped perceptions about Karma imo.

EDIT: Guinsoo is she retaining her tether? I like it in some aspects but in others not so much..is it still removed?