[Guide] Vladamir - Free is Always Best

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asellia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destabilizator View Post
is actually only 40,2% after 33% redux cuz of AoE spells. There was already a thread discussing Hextech Revolver vs. Spirit Visage (**** it search!) at start it was that with Hextech you do like 20 more dmg per Transfusion cast a heal a bit more, until it came out Transfusion is AoE, therefore you don't heal that much (dmg still stays), but SV provides far superior stats to Hextech Revolver.
Yes, but ONLY with trans.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FF1WhiteMage

Senior Member

08-06-2010

Also, just to respond, her full build has 484 AP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muthatrucka

Member

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asellia View Post
Um, im going to try replacing one of the Hextech Gunblades (I kknow, doesnt help with cost, but, I dont have money problems) with a MEjais, get the mejais first even.

I'm also going to do the rune suggestions. I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to argue in the sense that I was saying you were wrong, (I'm tired, perhaps I WAS, but not anymore), but the build has been working for me, and the spell vamp WAS really nice.. but ill give it a try.,

Np, I'm not either, the better educated players are, the better the league of legends community. Your play style and concept of Vlad was fine, but I ran spell vamp when all this test stuff came out, like the 2nd day Vlad was out. SV is a great defensive item, truthfully theres so many good ones, you only need 1 or 2 to make the difference. I laugh as bait people because they are so used to a squishy Vlad, while I'm still relatively squish my group is ready and aware of my baiting. But an aegis is a must for any team, 1 person should almost always run that. I LOVE a Guardians for protecting my stacks. I have over 2300 hp @ lvl 12 in most games. Sanguine Pool I use for 2 things, running away and diving. When my team is a premade I use it to waste it, making the enemy 2 or 3 in front of me think they have a chance @ killing me since I cannot escape, or so they think, then the 4 of my team mates jump out of the bush. It's a much a meta game as click the right **** lol.

I would like to add the worst characters to face as Vlad

Garen, Akali, Shaco, (a would say twitch or eve, but rarely are they of the caliber to be an issue)

That's about all so far. I've died to many other champs but usually my fault or just good team play on their parts, but overall I think Vlad is one of the best champs in Mid out there. Garen, Akali, and Shaco rarely go mid, but in team fights they get on you fast. Again why I like Vlad in mid so much, he is one of the best at it in my opinion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asellia View Post
Yes, but ONLY with trans.
Umm, what? Idk what's your reply supposed to mean, maybe it's me being dull, can you elaborate a little bit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muthatrucka
Again why I like Vlad in mid so much, he is one of the best at it in my opinion.
I'd say there are more useful champs at mid (like getting Ashe's ult aviable asap, Karthus, etc.), but try Vlad 2v1 if you have jungler. You can hold lane no probs, only start can be painful a bit, after you are 2 lvls higher, Transfusion will really hurt them and you can go for easy double kill with help of your ult.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asellia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destabilizator View Post
Umm, what? Idk what's your reply supposed to mean, maybe it's me being dull, can you elaborate a little bit?



I'd say there are more useful champs at mid (like getting Ashe's ult aviable asap, Karthus, etc.), but try Vlad 2v1 if you have jungler. You can hold lane no probs, only start can be painful a bit, after you are 2 lvls higher, Transfusion will really hurt them and you can go for easy double kill with help of your ult.
Um, i'm changing the build a deal anyways, but, basically. With the current (old) build, you'd do more damage with all 4 moves, as well as stealing more life via spell vamp on E and W moves. The Spirit Visage only affects Transfusion. With my build, the E move nearly does as much damage as the Q (I mean, im sure with the new mods, Q will just be way more useful, but).

The new build order im about to test (Tell me what you think) is:
Mejai's Soulstealer
Sorcerer's Boots
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Hextech Gunblade
Spirit Visage
Zhonya's Ring


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muthatrucka

Member

08-06-2010

HUH? Spirit Visage doesnt affect abilities? its CDR, hp regen and mr

Mejai
Basic Boots > to whatever sorc if you want, I like movement speed 3, or even mobility
Rylais
Haunting Guiest
Guardian Armor or SV
Zhonyas

the last three in whatever order, also an elixir of brillance at all times.

Dont get Gunblade, only revolver if you must, you dont need AD. and you get ur slow from you Rylai's already. Its more wasted gold. Haunting Guiest gives you AP/HP and bonus from both via passive and 20 magic pen, why I opt out of Sorc Shoes. With Mobility Boots I can cover the whole map and help my team. Which is more vauble than 20 magic pen where I can get else where. I play super aggressive after level 6 or 7

I skill
Q,E,Q,W,Q,R etc maxing transfusion, I dont need extra spell vamp because with some smart play I have 2-4 stacks on my Mejais by lvl 8 and am out lvling my opponents, giving me my max skill'd transfusion. Now my team and I can steam roll. Last night @ lvl 12 I had a 14 stack and the game was over pretty much 18 minutes in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asellia View Post
Um, i'm changing the build a deal anyways, but, basically. With the current (old) build, you'd do more damage with all 4 moves, as well as stealing more life via spell vamp on E and W moves. The Spirit Visage only affects Transfusion. With my build, the E move nearly does as much damage as the Q (I mean, im sure with the new mods, Q will just be way more useful, but).

The new build order im about to test (Tell me what you think) is:
Mejai's Soulstealer
Sorcerer's Boots
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Hextech Gunblade
Spirit Visage
Zhonya's Ring
Errm it affects all healing, so Sanguine Pool also. It's effect also stacks with stacks of Tides of Blood. If you are getting Visage in your build, get it as first item tho, it's not that useful later on (wish you could upgrade it), but you can always sell it for better MR item. I could even say that SV + merc's shoes combo MR-wise is what makes you better than their Vlad, you are healing for more than him, regenerating more and spamming abilities faster while getting less dmg from his spells (Vlad is fresh and played a lot, that's why I mention this).
I don't know but you seem to be obsessed (no offense here) with dmg, forgetting your surviability. I'd say that having at least 80+ MR/AR mid game (100/100 better) and onwards is a must for every champion, otherwise you'll get facemelted during 1 of their disables should you catch it.
Oh and a hint: don't stick to lvl Tides of Blood before Sanquine Pool (leaving pool only at lvl 1), it's much better if you lvl it on par, because the later in game the more you'll need your escape tool, which drops very nice in terms of CD when you rank it up. I usually lvl it along Tides of Blood, deciding what I need at the moment of lvl up (I'm pushing the lane, pool and tides rank 1, so point goes to tides, I'm pressed or ganks going on, point to pool, it's 2 - 1 rank wise, next lvl 2 - 2 then deciding again, works much better).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muthatrucka

Member

08-06-2010

yellow cdr = .29% i think blue cdr = .65%

so BLUE > YELLOW


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dominus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-06-2010

Masteries: You're wasting points there. The only thing that's going to help you is ability power, cool down, and spell penetration. (that's 9 points) The other 21 should go in Defensive or Utility.

Runes: Yellows should be HP per level and nothing else.

Item Build: Not a bad idea, however, in practice spell vamp isn't worth its weight in gold. Rylai's scepter's slow does not stack with sanguine pool simply because slows do not stack. However, it's still great because of the hard stats (health and ability power). I would reccomend you try mejai's, abyssal scepter, and zhonyas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominusElectus View Post
Rylai's scepter's slow does not stack with sanguine pool simply because slows do not stack.
You are wrong here. Wish I could find the explanation post about slows mechanics. But try it yourself, get Rylai's, pool, and you see them getting the frosty texture as well as debuff. If it wasn't stacking, the stronger should be applied, which is pool, yet Rylai's is applied too. Item + skill slow stacks. Double Rylai's too, but it has no effect, since they are applied separately and last for same amount of time.