The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3Lo Ahri

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
"I accept the challenge, Lady" Said Arakasta after dodging the charm, he then throwed a death ray at her "Brace yourself" He finished after shootign the Death Ray.

((my character has augmentations by the way))
((man your champ way too op))

At the last minute possible Shi Ho dodged the full blast through her spirit rush. Shi Ho tried to use her orb of deception on Arakasta as soon as she landed. Her sharp eyes looking for challenge looked at Arakasta.

"Is that all you have? if that is so, it is very disappointing..."

Tjihyana

04-06-2012

(( 3LO something about you RPing Ahri's sister just bugs me... the odds of another fox going through the same process is just so minimal... I just can't keep thinking about how another fox would have to go through the same stuff like finding a dying mage to power the first transformation, and then her going through the same moral pains as Ahri to go and create the Charm spell... eeh... I need to stop thinking of this stuff... ))

3Lo Ahri

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
(( 3LO something about you RPing Ahri's sister just bugs me... the odds of another fox going through the same process is just so minimal... I just can't keep thinking about how another fox would have to go through the same stuff like finding a dying mage to power the first transformation, and then her going through the same moral pains as Ahri to go and create the Charm spell... eeh... I need to stop thinking of this stuff... ))
Good theory but it seems you were a bit off. I never wanted to become a kumiho myself. All I wanted to do was find my older sister and go back to my wolf packs. So basically, I set out on a trip by myself following my sister's scent all the way to the battle ground where she turned into a kumiho. I was tired because by the time I reached the battle ground, it was night time. So I slept there and the next morning I found out I turned into a kumiho. Now what I want to do is find out why I turned into a kumiho and how to turn back into a fox. I never smelt any dead bodies or found any mages when I was there so my sister's information cannot help me as of now. Right now I found my sister but I cannot return to the wolf pack right now because I am a kumiho.

Tjihyana

04-06-2012

(( <-- means OOC talk :P--> ))

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

((3LO well you have the same powers of a champion, and still, all of those who enter the institue are supposed to be above human levels, I'll add something))

Arrakasta was hitted by the orb of deception in his left arm, causing it to loose some of it's powers "DOn't think that I am done" Said Arrakasta as he jumped to SHi Ho, his hextech sword aimed at the arm that was holding her orb

Fiery Snake1

04-06-2012

Fiery enters the Sparring Grounds. He then watch the fight.

3Lo Ahri

04-06-2012

Quote:
((3LO well you have the same powers of a champion, and still, all of those who enter the institue are supposed to be above human levels, I'll add something))

Arrakasta was hitted by the orb of deception in his left arm, causing it to loose some of it's powers "DOn't think that I am done" Said Arrakasta as he jumped to SHi Ho, his hextech sword aimed at the arm that was holding her orb
(( well it is to be expected I mean I am a kumiho and is a same species as ahri so i would have the same skills as her))

Using another dash, she backed off to see what Arrakasta would try next. However she realized that she felt pain on her right arm. She realized that even though Arrakasta missed the orb he still managed to stab to her right arm. Shi Ho backed up even more and fired a charm and orb combo.

"Hmm i wanted to save my skills for the main event but it seems i cannot go easy on you"

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

"Heh, never expect an easy fight Shi Ho, that could spell your doom" Said Arrakasta, who ducked the charm spell, but coudn't evade the orb wich hitted his legs

3Lo Ahri

04-06-2012

Quote:
"Heh, never expect an easy fight Shi Ho, that could spell your doom" Said Arrakasta, who ducked the charm spell, but coudn't evade the orb wich hitted his legs
Surprised that Shi Ho landed the second orb she tried to go for the finishing shot with a dash and a orb.

"It was fun fighting you but it seems my time is up, its time for me to take your soul"

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

Arrakasta jumped away, using his greatly weakened gravity field, he slowed SHi Ho to half of her normal speed, he then jumped above her and tried to put his arm around her neck. "Girl, I wouldn't do that inside the Institute of War" He said as he tried to immobilize her