The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

04-06-2012

From another arena the sounds of a great fire and lots of explosions could be heard as earth, rocks and trees flew through the air.

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

"Oh not that dragon from the wedding again!!" Shouted Arrakasta after letting out a loud sigh, he takes his hextech sword with his left had andhi bone dagger with his right hand to prepare

FilFire

04-06-2012

FilFire pokes his head around a wall.

"Relax, I'm holding a competition with Ziggs who can cause the most property damage."

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

"Ok" Said Arrakasta, relaxing a little. "Well, guess I'll find someone to sparr with" He said loudly

3Lo Ahri

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
"Ok" Said Arrakasta, relaxing a little. "Well, guess I'll find someone to sparr with" He said loudly
Shi Ho realizing that nobody was willing to accept the man's challenge, stepped up as a challenger ready to take the throne on top of his head. Shi Ho started the first with a very well placed charm. She knew the charm would hit because Arrakasta did not even notice that it was comming. When he did notice the charm was almost at him when he ducked just in time. The charm has just grazed his head.

"I challenge you^^"

FilFire

04-06-2012

"To be honest, we wanted Brand to join in, but they didn't think it would be a good idea to let him and me have a competition that involved fire. Ah well."

FilFire disappears from view and the sound of the area being demolished continues

Tjihyana

04-06-2012

(( 3LO good that you did that... was too tempting to come heroic charge him to a wall... ))

Ask Jarvan IV

04-06-2012

((I like this one. It's gonna blow up really fast, though.))

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

"I accept the challenge, Lady" Said Arakasta after dodging the charm, he then throwed a death ray at her "Brace yourself" He finished after shootign the Death Ray.

((my character has augmentations by the way))

Youay

04-06-2012

Doctor Youay sighed as his exercise was interrupted by the explosions and the fighting "I figure it the quiet wouldn't last long."he sighs, thinking about what to do next.